Community post

Discussion

no symptom, yet pregnant?

is it possible to have no symptom at about 13dpo ang get a bfp? tho i havent tested

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

The only symptom I had during my full term pregnancies was extreme exhaustion. After my 3rd was born, I had 3 miscarriages and all 3 of those had more "normal" symptoms (sore bbs, going to the bathroom more often, cravings...) I think it is completely normal for some women to have no symptoms at all and still find out they are pregnant.

12 years ago

my mother said she only had mild nausea when she was pregnant with me. i suppose its perfectly normal to have no symptoms. test and see.

User Image

12 years ago

actually, i hope no symptoms is normal. because other than fatigue and gas i've got nothing. i know im only 4dpo but still. im feeling so discouraged.

User Image

12 years ago

i am so glad someone replied this post. i wanna wait till late after af is due b4 i test cos i hate those bfns. thanks

12 years ago • Post starter

i started feeling slight pinches/twinges on my lower left side yesterday noon. what do u think that is pls?

With my first pregnancy, I only had fatigue and that wasn't until later in the pregnancy. Nothing else really. You can OF COURSE be pregnant without symptoms!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

i had a faint po sitive today hurray!!!

Your DD s probably in September so join our September babies group at countdownmypregnancy...

I got on Jan 5, didn't have any symptoms (except gassy and bigger bbs) and I still dont have them...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo