Community post

Discussion

Can a UTI and cold be related to an early pregnancy symptom?

I went to the doctor today to find out I do have a UTI and a cold and am now taking antibiotics. Yesterday morning I took a test twice.One was noticeably + and the other one a faint.I went to the doc. to confirm and theirs came up negative and they told me come in next week when it has atleast been 30 days since my cycle started.I got my blood drawn today while getting evaluated for a cold and a UTI.Should have results tomorrow...Anyone else experience or have experienced this? Feeling really frustrated and scared to hear that dreaded "Negative" when they call me back for my results....
I've been having a ton of milky white discharge the past week as well, before i even had a UTI so ik thats not related. No sign of AF as far as bleeding and on CD 27 12 DPO...

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I never had this happen but I do know that sometimes proteins and blood in the urine can cause a false positive both of which are are present in high levels when you have a UTI this may be the cause of your false positive. I know its frustrating!!!

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo