Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Digital Weeks Estimator sensitivity by weeks

Hello ladies,

I though I would share the information I found about this test. I found it very helpful and reassuring when I was freaking out that my HCG levels are too low. Turns out my levels were fine, the gap from 2-3 weeks to 3+ is quite big.
Before I reveal the numbers, I just want to remind you that every pregnancy is different, so your HCG levels can vary, so don't freak out if it doesn't match your estimations. Please don't use this info to track your HCG levels. This is purely for better understanding how this test works.
So the below information is from FDA clinical trials which I found online. Google is a great resource! :)

Here are the sensitivity/ cut-off thresholds:

Not pregnant/pregnant 1-2 threshold = 10 mIU/mL,
Pregnant 1-2/pregnant 2-3 threshold = 156 mIU/mL,
Pregnant 2-3/pregnant 3+ threshold = 2600 mIU/mL.

So if your HCG level is below 10 mIU/mL, it will show Not Pregnant.
If your HCG level is between 10 and 155 mIU/mL, it will show Pregnant 1-2
if your HCG level is between 156 and 2600 mIU/mL, it will show Pregnant 2-3
if your HCG level is over 2600mIU/mL, it will show Pregnant 3+

However results can very. If you are concerned about your HCG levels, ask your obgyn to do blood test for quantitative HCG.
Good luck to everyone! Hope your pregnancy will progress well!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I do not know how old this information is but thank you so much it has been very reassuring and helpful!! I have been using the 10mIu cassanovum sticks and strips with slight pink lines (which started off grey) then I thought today I'd try a clear blue digital weeks indicator and thought it would show not pregnant as the 10mIu tests had only just turned pink but faint, but the clear blue came up "pregnant 1-2weeks" and after me trying to find out why they're still only slightly pink and faint on the 10mIu tests I came across this post on Google, was starting to think my hcg was dropping again but this has reassured me a bit. Thank you xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo