Community post

Discussion

Looking for obsessive cycle buddy!

I would really love a friend (or ten) who is as crazy about testing kits as me :) ladies who would like to talk daily, I would love to hear from you. Currently 4dpo, cycle day 22, expecting AF September 10.

TTC #2, we have a lovely 13-month-old daughter.

Looking forward to making some new friends!

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hello, I am 6dpo today, CD 23 and expecting AF on September 10th. Been TTC for 9 months now for our first! Starting to go crazy every cycle at this point!

User Image

7 years ago

ME!!!! I'm only 5DPO today. I Expect AF September 11th. I hate waiting! When is everyone planning on testing?

7 years ago

Hey Ladies, today I'm 4dpo, cd18 and AF will be coming September 14th for me. I was also looking for some buddy's to share this time with because I don't wanna bore df with pregnancy, conceiving, and AF talk EVERYDAY!! lm looking forward to finishing this 2ww with a great outcome!!

7 years ago

I am having horrible mood swings today at 7dpo and a sore throat I can't seem to shake. Feeling pretty negative this cycle not sure if it will be a good one for me! But I'm not out yet so fingers crossed!

User Image

7 years ago

I've started to get really tired today. 6dpo I hope that's a good sign, but who really knows.

7 years ago

I had some slight cramping that I'd love to attribute to pregnancy XD

7 years ago • Post starter

7dpo! BBT dropped from 98.48 to 98.20. Hopefully implantation dip!!!!! Fingers crossed!

7 years ago

Hey there,

I'm 8DPO today, we're also TTC no. 2. DS is going to be 1 at the end of the month (tear). This is our first official cycle TTC'ing after the baby and we started 150mg clomid away.

Would also love to have someone to talk with who's also a POASaholic LOL. Most of my friends get pregnant by accident so they really don't know the stress and struggles of "trying to get pregnant"

7 years ago

I tested this morning. 8dpo and of course BFN. I guess I'll try again another day.

7 years ago

I did too! Also negative for me. I might even be able to hold off without testing and wait it out which was half the point (for me) anyway.

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo