Community post

Discussion

Oligomenorrhea, PCOS, and Hyshimoto's...

Hello!

My dh and I are about to start TTC for our first child. We're both young and reasonably healthy. Neither of us are overweight and our diets are decent. Despite this, I'm a little worried that I will have a long road ahead of me in TTC.

To begin with I have Hyshimoto's thyroditis. I am on medication for it, but I still believe that that is the sole reason for my irregular, infrequent periods (sometimes up to 45 days.) On top of that I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was younger but I have for the most part changed my diet and I have no real issues regarding that.

I had a pelvic ultrasound done that revealed my reproductive organs to be in fine condition. I guess I'm just looking for hope and baby dust. If any of you are going through the same thing I would love to hear from you about your TTC journey.

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo