Ok here is the story ...

My first day of my last menstrual cycle was Aug 3
Ovulation showed up Aug 17
Progesterone Aug 18 was 2.2
Slight change in temp Aug 24 was 37.1
Progesterone Aug 25 was 66.2

Hcg test Aug 27 showed a number 1 - so negative

Expected AF was August 31 - so I take it as 2 days late

My doctor said I ovulated late but my strips said otherwise and she said that's why my progesterone was so high ... But everything I read online doesn't say that ... Hmm.... So if I ovulated around August 22 or 23 - would it be early to test because implantation didn't occur?

Any help would be great

Thanks ladies ????

8 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Im not sure whether the doctors right or not but if you ovulated on 22/23 then it would probably still be too early for a positive test, good luck

7 years ago

Hi,
Strips only tell us our bodies are having a surge to prepare for ovulation, only a temp jump can confirm if ovulation happened. Maybe for some reason it didn't occur the first time and you had a second surge? Just a suggestion. If you did ovulate late then your luteal phase stays the same and af won't be due yet. That would be good as it would still be too early to get a bfp, good luck and hope this is your month

7 years ago

sorry ladies i meant to update.

on sept 2 i got a faded line with a dollar store test. on sept 3 i did a first response and a digital clear blue and all said BFP..YAYYY

now im 6 weeks and 2 days...no appointment for a doctor yet..im just struggling with extreme fatigue and soreeee boobs

7 years ago • Post starter

Fantastic news!!!!! Congratulations, your having a baby always feels good saying those words. Wishing you both all the best

7 years ago

Thank you sooooooo much !!! Feels like a dream still and we are sooo excited

Xoxoxoxo

@babymez - Congratulations! Do you have a regular 28 day cycle?? I am currently 7 weeks 3 days due to my 25 day cycle most girls would be 7 weeks 1 day right now. What is your due date? So exciting!!
PS Doctors don't know everything :)

7 years ago

Hey hun congratulations to you as well :):):)

My cycle is anywhere between 28-33 days so it varies
I am7 weeks 4 days today so I think we are exactly the same woohoo

I am due May 10 but depending if my doctor changes that lol

When is your due date?

@babymez - my due date is may 10th as of these sites .. im thinking mine is going to change though. Yay a pregnant buddy!! I have my first appointment on monday. Looking forward to it!! So how have your symptoms been?? Mine have only been sore boobs ... bloated .. fatigue... sometimes nausea .. sense of smell is ok .. not too bad though.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo