Community post

Discussion

TWW Ho-Hums and Symptoms

Hi all. This will be my third bambino.

I've had mild cramping for a few days and some strong pinching pains. I've had fever (around 99 degrees) for about 5 days (didn't have that with other two, but I've read it is a good sign). Been nauseated, dizzy, and really tired off and on too. But, I think everything but the fever could just be in my head. I've had some tingling in my breasts, but they are not really sore.

I've been testing like a crazy person and getting BFNs, but I'm not the sort that shows up early even with FRERs or with even lower HCG ml tests (at 10ml, which you can get at http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ for super cheap!)

Can we tell that I have a bad case of symptom spotting and impatience???

& in 2012 to all!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi!!

You have a promising symptoms..When your af due?

12 years ago

I am 5 dpo and been running a low grade temp. Been nauseus, moody, and tired. A BFP would be great but I am not putting my eggs in one basket. I am an empath and tend to feel other peoples symptoms. Good luck and baby dust.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo