Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Oh bless you That does sound hectic... well I'll pray you start getting some decent nights sleeps :)

7 years ago

Thank you Mrs.Mayne! :) how are you holding up though?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Another temp drop this morning so am pretty sure I'll get her today :(

7 years ago

And right on queue here she is ....

Bah. Well onwards and upwards ....

7 years ago

Sorry, MrsMayne. Better luck this cycle!

Ovulation day is here for me. Bring on the imaginary symptoms!

7 years ago

Oooooo... fun times ;)

I've got an appointment to have blood tests done as it appears I may have hypothyroidism....

7 years ago

Oh, my! I'm glad you're getting that checked out!

7 years ago

It's crazy how many symptoms I've been putting up with. Only to Google my ridiculously low basal body temps at 35.5 ... to realise it all fits ... hair loss. Cold all the time. Ridiculously tired.

7 years ago

How did the thyroid testing go?

7 years ago

Aparently thyroid Is normal. But I am anemic. Got to take 3 iron tabs a day and then have bloods done in December to check everything.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo