Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hi April,

10DPO here too!

7DPO: very sore boobs
9DPO: teensy bit of blood in CM (sorry if that's TMI) and minor cramps
10DPO: minor cramps, no spotting

Other than that I've had no major symptoms, except that AF was due yesterday and hasn't reared her ugly head yet (I have short cycles). I know it's too early for me to be excited yet, and all signs pointed to AF arriving yesterday, but I'm still feeling a little optimistic!

7 years ago

I am 11 dpo (at least I think). My AF was on the 7th. Tested Monday and Tuesday so far bfn. Super sad but I know it's early still. AF is due Friday or Saturday. Breasts are really sore and have been sore for about a week. Today having mild cramping and a backache. I had a migraine last weekend so bad I considered going to the hospital. That is unusual for me. Other than that not much symptoms wise. Hoping so badly I get a bfp later this week.
Hoping for you guys also.

7 years ago

Hi There !! @Jane_Doe & @Rainer230

Great we can be cycle buddies!! As of right now I had some at type cramping but I dunno if I imagined it or what. But I'm still hoping for our BFP'S. My DD needs a sibling. :)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay! Cycle buddies! :-)

Still mild cramps here but no AF!

Are you ladies testing again tomorrow too? I can hardly wait. Hopefully nice BFPs for us all!

7 years ago

I tested this morning on a walmart brand. BFN. I know realistically it's possibly still too early, but my hopes are way down. Good luck to you ladies! Glad to have cycle buddies. I will be here next month again if AF shows.

7 years ago

You're right, Rainer. It's still early! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!

AF showed up this morning. Hopefully I'll have better luck next month.

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Jane. Hopefully it will be your time soon.

7 years ago

Thanks!

7 years ago

ahhh Jane damn bloody witch... I really hate her sometimes. At least you can start a new month and be ready to catch that egg again.

Rainer i got a BFN last night as well. But I haven't been charting or using OPK's I did all of that the first time trying and it was quite expensive when it was all said and done. So this go round I decided to basically depend on CM and i can never tell the position of my cervix so blahhhhhhhhhh... I haven't had any cramping since 5-6 DPO and they were AF type cramps.. I've had the bigger boobs and rib/upper back ache, like it feels as if I've done 1000 sit ups and rib cage pain like brusied muscle. I dont know.. I basically had no symptoms first pregnancy thats how I knew I was pregnant. AF is supposed to be here the 2nd- or 3rd of September.. my boobies have been sore off and on the TWW.. but especially sore now but its so close to AF it could be just time for my boobs to hurt until AF comes. I can never depend on boobs as a symptom. But I can tell I've had a surge in whatever hormone just hope its the right one because my boobs are really sore compared to yesterday when they hurt only when touched. Today all I gotta do is think about it and i get the throbbing.. So we shall see.. Testing either tomorrow or Friday. But I seriously don't want to see another BFN.

Glad I have you guys to lean on.

7 years ago • Post starter

I can't figure out the cervix position thing either! Any time I try all I can determine is "Yep, it's there."

If you do end up opting to use OPKs again, you may want to check out the ones available on Amazon. I got these ones last month (https://amzn.com/B00DOJG6RA), and they are WAY less expensive than the pricey ones at the drug store. As a bonus, it comes with 20 HPTs to feed my peeing on a stick addiction!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo