Community post

Discussion

Omg am I crazy?? Is this thing positive at CD 46

OK....so I was on the depot shot with my last injection being Oct 2015. I had my first normal period July 16 2016. I started having cramping on Aug 19th so I thought AF was coming. But then the nausea began!! Then on Tues 23 I did a blood test which was negative. The cramping finally subsided Sun the 28th. Took a hpt but still negative. So I got my order of Airstrip Ovulation strips and took on today (not FMU) and I am not sure but it looks positive!!! I have never used ovulation tests so I am unsure as to what is happening. Could I just now be ovulationg and the cramping was ovulation pains? Help help help!!!! Please!!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I added a picture of my ovulation test....it is image 586556....sorry I am new to this and didn't know how to get it on this page....they are AIMStripe not Airstrip...lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, that's weird.. But it definitely is POSTIVE!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago

Hi,
It's positive for sure. A few women can get a positive opk in very early pregnancy so have you tried a hpt too? Worth a shot!
If ovulation has failed then the body can try ovulate again, unfortunately the only way you know o has happened for def is if you track your bbt so it's going to be a waiting game. and have fun, hope you get another soon

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!!! I did try a hpt and it was negative. Plus after two more opk that came out negative (yesterday afternoon and this morning) I'm pretty sure I'm not preggers yet !! I think I just caught the end of my surge!! BD the last two nights in a row and will keep it going til after the big O! BBT was 97 this morn so I think I was right on time!!! Good luck!! Baby dust times a thousand!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo