Community post

Discussion

Pregnant?

Okay, first of all i dont have a regular period so i never track it. its january 1 2012. i had my period around october 8, and then didnt have one in november. but after the last time i had sex, which was around december 8, i started having pregnancy symptoms. we always use a condom, but he would always wait til we were almost done to put it on, so we could basically have sex without a condom the whole time and then he puts it on so he doesnt have to pull out. (but i just learned that pre-cum is indeed real :s) so anyways, about a week after that i had a drink with my friends, i literally had one drink and i woke up with a "hangover." im talking puking and being so nauseous that i had to lay on the bathroom floor for hourssss. and i dont typically get hangovers. and then i started feeling intensely dizzy, but only for about 3 seconds at a time. i feel nauseous some days, my lower back hurts, ive had a few cramps in my right side, ive been eating everything in sight, but i dont really have specific cravings. my face has been breaking out really bad, im irritable and everything makes me angry or it makes me cry. this one is kinda gross, but my vag itches too :s and i have gas, and have to go numba 1 and 2 more than usual. my sister has had alot of pregnant friends and she told me she was pretty sure i was pregnant. well around christmas, i got my period, so i thought, and i ran to my sister and said HA im not pregnant, i started my period! and she said ok let me see it. so i showed her, it was very light orange, and she told me that it wasnt my period, that it was spotting. it was so light that i didnt have to use a pad or tampon or anything, but the next day it was bright pink and a little heavier, and the day after that it was bright pink and brown, and then it stopped. during the time i was bleeding, i took a pregnancy test, but ive been forgetting everything, and i sat down on the toilet and forgot i was supposed to be peeing on the test, i was just peeing like nothing was different, but then i finally remembered just in time for the test to get my last bit of pee, and it came out negative. when i told my sister, she told me i need to take another one, but i havent yet. i still have the lower back pains and the nausea and i still go to the bathroom more than usual. and today when i went to the bathroom there was a tiny tiny bit of pink blood when i wiped.
i need another test but i have no money, and neither does my sister, i have no supporting friends, and i dont want to go to my parents just yet because they are already upset with me for other reasons right now, so i want to be pretttyyy sure or positive before i say anything to them..

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had two kids with the little bit of natural lubricant that he leaks prior to cumming. So that can definitely do it. The first time I flashed back to high school sex ed when they told me their is enough sperm in the men's "natural lubricant" to populate a city.

12 years ago

Dollars stores sell tests however, I would suggest calling the dr.. It's important that you have one person supporting you what does your bf think.?

12 years ago

I agree. If you don't get a BFN a week or so after your missed AF, go to the doctor for a blood test.

12 years ago

yeah i just recently heard that too, i always thought it was a myth!

and he isnt my boyfriend anymore, he cheated on me about 2 days after the last time we had sex, and i wasnt going to say anything about being pregnant until i knew for sure, but word got around to him somehow and he is accusing me of lying. dont you just love guys like that? ha.

im going to go to the clinic tomorrow if they have any appointments open.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo