Community post

Discussion

cramping and spotting at 3dpo

i already asked if this could be implantation but i thought i'd make a new post about the cramping. the cramping isn't bad enough to go to the er, but bad enough that i needed Tylenol. and theres a few spots of brown blood in my underwear but none when i wipe. im just starting to get concerned because its so early. could this be implantation (i ovulated on the 30th) or something i should see a doctor about?

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

did you get a bfp? i think you should wait until nearer af befor you start panicing hun x good luck

User Image

12 years ago

thank you

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

i asked my doctor if implantation can occur 3 dpo and she said yes it can happen that early. i feel much better now. big sigh of relief.

User Image

now (4dpo) i have light pink spotting. not much just when i wipe. can implantation last more than one day?

User Image

I have heard that implantation can last from a couple of hours to a couple days?

p.s. sorry not too talkative I have the flu or something ugh

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo