Community post

Discussion

9dpo cramps anyone with me

i am 9dpo today. I have had really smelly gas since about 6dpo. around 4-5 dpo i had really bad cramps me and dh done the dirty and later that night after sex i had some pink tinged cm. And then the next night after sex i had a bright red streak. Nothing on panties just on the tissue. I have been bloated horribly for the last 3 days, and super tired. Eating like pig. And now the cramps are back but its more like a dull ache in the bottom of my uterus.

pregnant?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm sure if your dealing with issues like these 10 DPO could give you a BFP HPT!!! Give it a try :) Good luck,Keep us posted!

12 years ago

Hi also 9dpo getting a load of the same symptoms: bad smelling gas, really tired but also nauseous a lot which I have never had before even on first pregnancy! Also boobs seem bigger slightly! I thought I had myself convinced that I wasn't going to take a hpt until jan 8th when my af is due but at dinner me and my oh got a bit too eager to find out and I tested bfn which I knew but now I'm kinda on a downer!

Lets hope our symptoms mean something good luck with your hpt!!

Baby dust!

12 years ago

i know i want to test so bad, but i have been let down so much by seeing so many negatives, i think im gonna wait it off a couple more days. :) If i can that is.

Today has been better, not much cramps. I have a twinge every once in a while. I couldnt sleep last night i kept waking up every hr or so. No gas so far, but i havent eat yet either. Drunk a whole can of mt. dew though getting my 6 yr old dd ready for school.

My boobs seem to be a little heavier/bigger today. :) dh is def. gonna love that. :)

How about ya'll? How ya feeling today.

12 years ago • Post starter

i tested today, it was a negative... :(
but 10dpo is still early right?

cramps have subsided....

but i still have hopes.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo