Community post

Discussion

Triphasic BBT - tell me what you know!

I think I am having a triphasic bbt pattern, it went up on 7 DPO. The temp I took today might not be accurate, btw, so I would disregard it if you look at my bbt chart. Please let me know what you know about the triphasic bbt! I'm hoping this is a good sign. We've been trying a year. Good luck to everyone! Oh, also, my bbs aren't really sore AT ALL, which is actually kind of strange for me. And of course I have had a stuffy/runny nose all week, but don't know if I should attribute that to maybe starting to get sick or what. Everyone around me has been sick, go figure! Thanks ladies :) here is a the link to my profile
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=51396

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My chart went triphasic and I just got my long awaited BFP at 11 DPO!!!!!!!
Hopefully you will too!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

12 years ago

How exciting!! Congrats to you :) This is very encouraging I'm just too cheap to go out and buy a "good test" right now and just have another dollar store one left. I've just wasted too much money on them in the past, know what I mean.
I'm so happy for you! Hopefully I'll get mine soon and we can be on the same pregnancy timeline

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo