Community post

Discussion

Looking Pregnant but NEGATIVE HPT

In the past couple weeks I have a lot of my friends and family come up to me and tell me that I look pregnant. I am a small woman so any weight I gain is usually noticeable right away, but it has never caused my stomach to round out or my boobs to grow as much as they have, and I've only gained 3 POUNDS! I'm so confused! I keep POAS but the HPTs keep coming up negative. My mom and my grandma didn't find out they were pregnant til they were 12 weeks pregnant with each pregnancy they had (7 between the 2 of them). I just want to know if I am or not! Has anyone had this happen, or had it happen to someone they know? I'm thinking of asking my doctor to refer me for an ultrasound just to confirm either way! Other symptoms that I'm having other then the looking pregnant are My boobs are very sore all the time, I'm very tired all the time (I feel like I could sleep all day and all night), I'm peeing every 90mins or so (I usually only go to the bathroom 2-3 times a day), runny nose, and lower back pain. Thank you for any and all comments, I appreciate it.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

id get a blood test by dr but sure does sound as though u may b pregnant , babydust to u

[url=User Image]

12 years ago

Thanks, I'm still waiting on AF to see if she shows up but I'm gonna definitely get a blood test done either way.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo