Community post

Discussion

My symptoms flip flop just like my gutt feeling ????

Today I'm 10dpo and my frequent peeing went from every 1-1.5 hours to barely reaching 4-5 hours

This is sooo frustrating ... Yesterday I bought some tests and wanted to take them today but I feel nothing so I'm not going to waste them ...I just have severe back and hip pain ...probably from my fybromagelia

Needs some hope ????

37 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I been in same boat ???? The severe back pain and hip pain started today been peeing a lot headaches all that stuff. I have taken 2 test both bfn???? Not sure when AF is due though as it varies. Please keep me updated on your outcome. I'll pray for your bfp!

7 years ago

When is your AF due?

7 years ago

Thanks for the prayers I'll keep you in mine too ... My AF is due August 31 but my doctor did a progesterone test it was 66.2 but I did a hcg and was told its early and it was a 1 ... I'm sooo confused and in pain ... I'll leave it up to God to decide

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you and yea same here mine is either due tomorrow or next not sure.

7 years ago

I just finished 12dpo I just really hope something is happening

It's weird my progesterone was high right ? It was66.2 and I'm not on any medication

Yea but that is good I hope. I don't even know how many dpo I am lol

7 years ago

How you holding up ? Did AF arrive ? Mine hasn't yet but I'm cramping still and my boobs are still a bit sore :(

A little upset started spitting light pink today boos still sore and my appetite is almost none existent which I don't get always eat a lot before AF. Have you taken any test yet? How are you feeling

7 years ago

Spotting not spitting lol

7 years ago

I did blood work test hcg on 11 DPO but it came back negative

I'm gonna wait as long as I can before I test again

Spotting or full on period ?

Hopefully it's just implantation spotting and not just AF

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo