Community post

Discussion

can implantation occur 2 days after ovulation?

i noticed some brown blood in my underwear but when i wiped there was none. can implantation occur 2dpo?

User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Are you sure it is 2 dpo; if you use calendar method to pinpoint ov. - then you might be + - 4 days each way, that can make you 6 dpo which is common time for implantation

12 years ago

i used a opk and cervical observations to tell. if it was +4 days i didnt bd in that time.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

i read somewhere that it CAN occur 2-14 days after ovulation. but usually happens between 6-12. this makes me feel better....

User Image

i asked my doctor if implantation can occur 3 days post ovulation and she said yes it can happen that soon. i feel much better.

User Image

somehow reading this i may also have implant at 3dpo due to the cramping....my hubby and I started the baby dance 6 days ago.

12 years ago

If it was only 2 DPO that you saw spots, then it could have been ovulation spotting. Some women get a little spotting when the egg breaks through and it could take a day or two to come out. I had two spots 3 DPO and was wondering the same, so I read up on it.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo