Community post

Discussion

Anyone with shift work?

So the month I'm TTC happens to be the month I start doing night shift. My BBT chart looks wack because I have inconsistent waking times. I'm 2ww right now but I can't tell whether my symptoms are early pregnancy sign or just from sleep deprivation. Anyone else with this issue??

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I don't do shift work myself but husband does & it completely mucks up TTC & sleep patterns for both of us so I sympathise!
I have just started tracking BBT & my waking up times are all over the place..
Also his nights have nicely fallen slap bang in my fertile week - exhaustion & random mid afternoon sex aren't a great mix

7 years ago

LOL my husband comes home during the day right before I leave for work, and he's tired, and and it's exhausting trying to have sex mid afternoon!

7 years ago • Post starter

Completely understand jujube, I am a shift worker too and night shifts wreak havoc with your body clock & makes temping so hard!

I am 17dpo & AF has not arrived. Feeling exhausted but is that from shift work or could I be pregnant.. So many factors!

do you know if you're pregnant?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo