Community post

Discussion

Symptom spotter let's drive ourselves crazy :-)

Hi ladies

I'm not that new to TTC (As we have been trying TTC our first baby since January with no luck) however i am new to the online community. I haven't been temping or using opk's but I think I will start if this month is a bust. Up to now I've had zero symptoms which was a bit disheartening however this month I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday 8dpo (I think) I started having really sensetive nipples and constipation (TMI) I also had a small amount of pink discharge only while wiping (could be IB or could have been caused by the constipation)

9 dpo Sore boobs again this is a common pms sign for me but it's a little early at day 23. Also smells are making me really naseus especially the smoker who sits next to me in work which never usually bothers me this morning I'm feeling like I'm gonna puke being near him. Additionally and this is the weirdest one I'm itchy like crazy itchy on my head face and arms... if it's not pregnancy I'm wondering if it could be a reaction to a new brand of folic acid tablets I've been taking?

Have you guys been symptom spotting this month?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo