Community post

Discussion

WET FEELING!

Hello ladies, I'm due for my period in 6 days,on the 28th. All of yesterday and today I keep feeling wet/gushy. I'm usually desert dry before AF but, I keep having to run to the bathroom feeling like I'm bleeding. Any ladies experiencing this?? Or have experienced this and got their BFP?? share your experience with us all :)

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Me too! I'm so wet.... I had to look into what that's all about. I'm also very gassy and my breasts felt bigger today. Idk, I've got 2 bfn ...headed to doctor tomorrow.

7 years ago

I have the same feeling. AF is due on the 26th for me. My cm didn't dry at all this cycle after ov it stayed kinda watery.. I kept feeling like I'd peed myself.. don't know if it's a good sign or not. I have sore boobs, lower back pain and yesterday i felt really dizzy. Will not test till af is due cause last time i had all the symptoms imaginable and still got af..

7 years ago

I too got 2 Negatives but,I know it's too early. So,idk why I kill myself by doing that! I'm going to hold off and see if my AF shows up. It's just odd. I haven't had this wet feeling before so it's a flag. I'm smelling every single thing,and starting to get quick waves of nausea also! I'm trying to not think of it too much.

7 years ago • Post starter

Exactly the same boat here! AF was due today 15DPO no sign yet, but keep feeling wet thinking it's here, having some cramping too! Feel like I've got more prominent veins in my breasts but I don't know if I'm just symptom spotting!

7 years ago

@lindz877 - I'm truly trying not to symptoms spot like oh my goodness! I have a bulge that popped up in my belly 3 days ago as well. Freaking me out. I've had it since! Trying to stay calm lol

@TeeTee2012 what DPO are you?! No sign of AF yet 16DPO now. TMI still lots of clear CM, checking my cervix it's sill high and quite hard! I caved yesterday and used a cheapie internet dipstick which was negative! Thinking I'll go and buy a first response and shop brand later! Really irritable last night could not sleep - but I clearly did I had a really vivid dream! Fingers crossed for everyone!

7 years ago

@lindz877 I truly don't even know. My period is clockwork on the same date every month so I'm thinking 10/11DPO. I did OPK's but,didn't get a positive unless I didn't test on the right day. On the 8th,the line was almost as dark as the control line but wasn't quite there so I wasn't sure to count that as my positive or what :/

@TeeTee2012 I find OPK's really hard to use! I kind of gave up because I couldn't define what was positive! I'm thinking if this isn't my month I might buy a saliva ferning ovulation kit my friend recommended them apparently really good and so much easier to use its either your ovulating or your not! I'll keep you updated hoping AF doesn't show! Still plenty of CM

7 years ago

@lindz877 yea, it was hard to notice what was negative or positive! I'll keep you guys posted as well. I'm still very wet feeling also. Hmmm!!!
*Bub Dust*

Thought I'd just update I'm 17DPO now AF still a no show! Still getting that wet feeling! Had a bad stomach last night TMI had Diarrhea no idea what that was about ate the same as my partner he was okay!! On/Off cramps last night thought AF was on her way but no! Still too scared to test Ill wait another day or two to see if AF shows up, I'm working the next two nights so at least I will be occupied!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo