Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : yes indeed bd. It will probably settle down in a day or two. If not, then you can join me in the tww. Cool beans.

7 years ago

Good morning. Do you think you have O'd yet,Cronins? My opk this morning was barely negative again. Positive at 10am and still at 8:30pm yesterday. Idk. No O pain though. Its kinda started to hurt last night. But with letrozole I had been getting a few days of ovary pain b4 getting bad. So Im gonna keep testing with opks till cd14 or untill I get another +. Taking lo for haircut today. Wish me luck, this never goes well. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh no. Heaven has gained another angle today. My husband has lost his grandmother. She was a very special lady. She was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live, a year n a half ago. She seemed fine ( if you didnt know better) untill about three weeks ago. His grandparents raised him. He goes by there almost everyday. They live close to his job and my husband actualy has the same position that his granddad retired from( at the same place). He should be driving home from work right now and I am at a loss for words. My heart hurts for him.

Awe. Sorry for your loss dandy. It's always hard losing loved ones. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky, I just feel so darn bad for his granddad. They had been married 65 years and never slept a night apart. Its just sad.

Oh dandy, I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet angel.

Sorry I have been mia yesterday. Preparing for our little girl's 1st birthday party today. She turned 1 years old yesterday. We are headed out to brunch in a few hours to celebrate then home for cake, ice cream, and presents.

I went to my RE'S office yesterday and he keeps pushing for iui or IVF. I firmly told him no. He informed me that because I have had 8 injectible cycles already, that I can only do injectibles 4 cycles more due to the increased risk of ovarian cancer. I think he is full of shit. THE science is not there to back it. I think that he is trying to scare me into iui or ivf. I already called him on it and he is willing to do injectibles with timed intercourse, but for only 4 more cycles. I talked to my husband and we decided to let nature take it's course. I have enough meds for six more months and plan on buying more if needed. I don't need to have monitoring because I already know how I respond to the meds. Sorry for the long rant ladies.

Currently 1 dpo. I triggered two days ago with 5,000 iu hcg. So the trigger will take some time to be out of my system. I plan on testing around 7-8 dpo, but I also might continue testing out the trigger. I guess I will just wait and see, lol.

Dandy: How are your opk's coming along? Fingers crossed that you join me soon.

Lucky: how are you doing? Wow, December is right around the corner. Yay!!!

7 years ago

Yeah REs are good for that. Their answer seems to always be iui or intetro. I would be down for it if we had one close. When you say you will just buy more, where do you buy them without a scrpit? My dh mentioned it that he found a few sites online to buy letrozole and hcg trigger shots. Then I found a couple site that I could by at home progesterone tests? Its not like I get any more monitoring from my obgyn. Buying meds online makes me nervous though.
Afm, my opks went back positive last night. Didnt realy stray from it from begining of testing. My second one today was negative though. So I an waiting for the next few days to see if it goes back positive. The lump on my cervix that I thought was scaring from the leep seems bigger so Im going to include a pap when I see my ob on the 30th.

Hey dandy. I use https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=b5db792da75daa34709042bfa33828d3 and https://fastescrowrefills.net/index.php/user/index

They are both reliable and inexpensive. I have always ordered from them. Their doctors prescribed it for you, so you don't need an official rx as they provide one. I get my letrozole from fastescrowrefills.net and usually get hcg trigger from either one.

That's good that you will be getting another pap to check on your cervix. Keep us posted.

7 years ago

Thank you soooo much for that information. I feel so much better about it knowing you have ordered from them before. Have a great day with los birthday party! I feel like I know you and should have sent a gift. Lol

Hey ladies, I'm doing well today. Just trying to pass the days quickly. I don't blame you Cronins, if it's meant to happen it will. The RE visits are so time consuming. Dandy hopefully you get that for sure positive soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo