Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

How are you doing?

Dandy : are you in the home stretch with medication? Should be getting ready for opk testing.

Lucky: woohoo for December coming. One step closer for you to start.

As for me, fertility monitor is still reading high. However, the lines are almost there. I think tomorrow will be positive.

7 years ago

ah finally this site is responding. I am good today, a little on the emotional side though lol. think it is the increased in meds. Tmrw is the last day of letrezole, then i will probably start opk testing tmrw or the next day. Im ready : ) Maybe I wont be to far behind you in our tww

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Yay for almost positives! And for the end of meds:-). December is getting closer and I can't wait. I talked to a lady today who tried IVF and it failed then started taking supplements and changed her diet and got pregnant naturally. Just gave me more encouragement about these supplements and that they can help:-) I'm starting to feel better and more hopeful.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

7 years ago

Lucky, so glad that your feeling good about this one. Its getting closer n closer. Plus you have a little bit of time for the suppliments to realy take affect!
Cronins, i have a letrozole question for you. I took one last night bc barbie was high soft and open, it had a fairly decent line, they usualy do though when I start opks still on meds. Took one this morning( not fmu or smu) and its nearly positive! This is from the letrozole you think? My dosage is higher so Im thinking its a faulse line. Guess Ill find out in the next day or two if It turns fully positive or lightens. In getting ready to post it for my records.

Wow dandy, that line is totally close to positive. Letrozole can do that to the opk's. However, I would bd just in case. Better to err on the side of caution. That way all your bases are covered.

As for me, my opk's are nearly positive. My fertility monitor is still registered at high. I am positive I will get my positive later today though, with a peak positive on my monitor tomorrow morning. Woohoo dandy, we are on the cusp of ovulating.

7 years ago

Yeah, im kind of expecting the line to fade before becoming positive in a few days yet. Luckily we have been practice baby dancing the past couple days. Lol. Yay for your positive later today. Maybe you will ovulate tmrw. Bd away. Lol. Fyi grapefruit juice is disgusting. Haha

I think that it is finally positive. Just posted it in the gallery. Lol about the grapefruit juice.

7 years ago

What cycle day are you ladies on? I'm on day 21 and usually have a 25-26 day cycle but wonder if these supplements will lengthen it. I hope not bc I'm ready to start and get the next cycle over with lol. I guess I will find out in a few days.

7 years ago

Lucky I am CD 16 of usually a 30-32 day cycle. I just got a positive opk. So excited. Now it is time for bding, lol.

7 years ago

Cronins, Yay. That sure is positive. Bd away! Lol. *doing my happy dance : )*. Lucky, I am cd 7. Unmedicated Im a 26 day cycle. But medicated Im kinda all over the place, 24-30 day cycle. My good progesterone level cycle was 24 days
I just took another opk and its positive this time. Think its from the med. ive never got a flat out faulse positive before, but there is a first time for everything. I jst dnt see how its a true +, when letrozole is still in my system and not done doing its thing. I will bd again tonight just in case. But I bet I dont get my true positive for a few more days yet. Oh please dont let this be another wonkey cycle. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo