Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I only had to use meds for my last little girl who is almost a year old. It took us 4 1/2 years to conceive her. We did 4 rounds of Gonal-F with trigger, and 3 iui's, but they all failed. We took some time off and got pregnant naturally 6 months later, lol. I think the stress was too much and that's why it took so long. I also only have 1 fallopian tube intact now. I suffered a ruptured ectopic pregnancy back in 2007 and lost that tube. THIS time around we only plan to use injections and trigger. No iui's or ivf. Too much stress for us and I am content either way. After all, I have 6 biological children and 1 step daughter. We just want to try and add one or two more in the hopes of getting another boy. However, I could really care less about the sex of the baby or babies. I would love twins. I have always dreamed of having twins, lol. I know, crazy, but it would be such a blessing to us.

How long have you been trying to conceive? NO pressure to answer. I know that it is highly personal. I pray that you get your miracle baby soon.

7 years ago

Hopefuly the meds help out your egg quality! That would be so great! Im really pulling for you lucky, you too Cronins. We also decided ivf and iui was to much this time around. Mainly bc of how far away it is and how much hubby works. As bad as we want another, I know I am truley blessed to have the one that I have.

7 years ago • Post starter

I just got off the phone with the dr office. They said its up to me if I want to go ahead with bloodwork. I was thinking wait till monday to see if af arrives. But I kinda wanna know.

After talking to my mom, I called them back and told them I would come in Monday morning if no af. : /

Cronins I pray that you get 1 or 2 more beautiful babies. I'm sorry to be so nosy just like to hear success stories with the meds, gives me some hope :-) Ive been trying for over a year and hoping this next round does it :-) I was wanting to have 3-4 children (not all at once lol) but with the way things look if I get 1-2 I'll be happy. I really and truly did not think it would be this hard especially with ART but boy was I wrong :-/
Dandy thank you and at least I know I'm doing everything I can to help. Hopefully they will be of better quality and give me the little miracle baby/babies:-) I said I'm going to be the happiest pregnant women even when morning sickness hits lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : I don't think you are nosy at all. It's always inspiring to hear success stories. I pray that you get those baby/babies very soon. It's so stressful this ttc journey for us all. I love the fact that we all have a safe place to come to to ask questions, get support, laugh, and cry etc. That's priceless.

7 years ago

Absolutely, I agree Cronins. I love having a place like this to come to. You gals are the best! My husband is my best friend but I would never tell him what my cm looks like. Haha and he has no idea I am even late. All day yesterday it felt like I was getting shots in my uterus from the inside. Its so hard telling. But it hurrrrrt!!

I agree, this site is wonderful. I look forward to the posts everyday. It is nice to have people to talk to about these things and that understand exactly what your going through :-) Thanks for being on here ladies :-)Trying to do this by myself I definitely need people to talk to.

7 years ago

I can only imagine how hard this is on your own! My husband and I hit a bad patch about a year ago. We discussed seperating, right away I knew I would continue ttc by myself. Thankfuly it didnt come to that. At least you wont have anyone vetoing baby names. Lol

Lol dandy that's true I will have the final say on names lol. I'm doing everything backwards so I'm sure mr. right will come along at some point after baby lol. I

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo