Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the Happy Anniversary and kind words : )
Good ridence witch. Lol. My dr office tells me that to, if af starts past 4 they usually tell me the next day is day 1. Yay for testing today!
Afm, I think I will pick up an frer at walmart today when I do my grocery shoping, just for fun. Im thinking these tests are maybe just too sensitive. Hard telln. I found that one step has a 10 mlu test. I may try those next cycle. Have you ever used em?

7 years ago • Post starter

The one step are terrible. They didn't even pick up my trigger hcg well. At least they really didn't work for me. I really like the bfp brand, wondfo, and earlypregnancytests.Com brands. Hoping and praying that the FRER tests show something for you.

As for me, Wowzers, they took a lot of blood, lol. I counted 6 tubes! Looks like I only need to see if I am a carrier for cystic fibrosis for genetic testing. All other tests were negative. Yay. Now onto my hycosy hsg test on Friday.

7 years ago

Yay on the tests turning out well. That is a lot of blood! Lol. They were covering everything!!
Think I am right behind ya, cycle wise. Test was a big ol no. Couldnt hurt to give it one more shot since its a special day. I feel like aunt Flo could come any minute. It would be nice for her to come early and get it over with, but hope she waits till tmrw : )
Thank you for your hcg test reviews. Lol. I didnt know wondofo made a sensitive one. Im about to do some research now.

Good morning : ) how is everyones weekend?
We didnt end up going out, but had a nice evening regardless. Had some steaks on the grill ( lo wanted a hot dog instead, silly kid lol). Watched some tv in bed and enjoyed each others company. It was still a nice aniversary, of course some witch dancing was involved. Didnt test today. The witch should be here tmrw. Barbie is acting more predictable this month. Lol ready for a new cycle.

Dandy : glad that you had a nice anniversary relaxing with the hubby and little one. Sounds like my kind of night. I made some pumpkin chili yesterday and had a glass of Merlot, lol. We stayed in and relaxed by carving pumpkinso with the family.

Hopefully AF arrives for you soon, so that you can begin again. So sorry this cycle was a bust for you. I can't wait to see your bfp soon.

As for me, I forgot to take my first dose of letrozole 7.5 mg. So I will take it CD 4-8 instead. I just got so busy yesterday with grocery shopping and pumpkin carving, lol.

7 years ago

Pumpkin chili??? That sounds amazing! How does that work? Lol
Crud, will taking your meds a day behind affect anything? I wouldnt think so. Maybe delay O by a day?
Hubby got a deer this morning, we finally got it back to the house. Im off to prepare a deer roast for dinner and put some meat in the freezer.

Cool dandy. That sounds really good too. Pumpkin chili is easy to make. It's the simmering that takes time. I just did some marathon cleaning, lol. Bathrooms, kitchen, bedroom, living room and laundry. Whew, I am pooped, lol. Now it's time to relax.

Hoping that ovulation isn't too far off this cycle. I plan on adding a day of clomid into the mix. Flying by the seat of my pants this cycle.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Have you heard of coq10 or know anyone who took it for egg health/quality? I just bought some coq10 unibiquol in hopes it will help. Also want to see about dhea but will prob ask my RE Thursday before adding it.

7 years ago

Hey Cronins since your done with your house, you can come work on mine. Hehe
Lucky, I just read a little on that suppliment. Wow. Im interested! Helps women and men, helps migraines( a biggie for me) and helps with blood flow. Thats something I may look into.

Dandy I just started taking it today so we will see if it helps. I'm going to take 400 mg so these eggs can perk up and produce a perfect little baby :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo