Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys - Page 84

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 6:42am

Morning everyone. How is everyones weekend? Thinking about you already this morning Lucky!! Your an hour ahead if me, I think so you go in an hour? Im excited for you lol. Hope there are lots of nice plump follicles growing beautifully. Update us as soon as you can : )
Cronins, are you testing yet? I said heck with it, Im testing out my trigger. If I run out if tests I will jst have to ho by some first signals. I like those anyway. Lol. So far my lines is the same from yesterday. I figured it would be for a few days.

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 8, 2017 7:22am

Good morning ladies,

Lucky : praying for a great outcome. Can't wait to hear your results.

Dandy : lol, I couldn't hold out either. I caved and tested using a faulty test, lol. It had a very smeared appearance, so I threw it out. I am going to retest later with smu. I usually keep the urine until the test is completely done, but I was half asleep at 5:30 am, lol. Oh well, gives me another opportunity to test. My breasts are a little bit tender again and I am still peeing a lot. Not going to read into, because it's happened before with me getting bfn's.

thecronins722

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 7:46am

Cronins, it never fails! The one time you toss out the urine too soon is when you need to test again. Been there! I actually nocked the cup over onto a test before. Oh it was so frustrating. Pee everywhere, test all smeared. Not a good morning. Lol I can laugh about it now. But I think I said every cuss word in the book and used up an entire bottle of bleach that morning. Lol

dandybabydreams

Reply by luckykap21 » Jan. 8, 2017 8:23am

Good Morning ladies!

How is everyone? US went well this morning. I have 9 follicles on the right and 4 on the left. The right range from 6.3-10.3 and left 5.9-12.8 so the 12.8 needs to slow down lol. They will call me later with my doseages and labs.

luckykap21

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 8, 2017 8:28am

Glad to hear that it went well. I will continue to pray that that one follicle let's the others catch up.

thecronins722

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 8:47am

Yay. Sound great Lucky!! When do you go back to check them again?

dandybabydreams

Reply by luckykap21 » Jan. 8, 2017 11:38am

Yes, so far so good :-) I go back Tuesday for more bw and US. My estrogen is 632 and last time after my first US it was 282 so I'm hoping this is good. Thank you ladies for the prayers I appreciate all of them. I believe everything is helping and this is the cycle :-)

luckykap21

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 1:12pm

Oh lucky it all is sounding so good. Continued prayers your way, for sure. ; )

dandybabydreams

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 1:42pm

Meanwhile.... This shot is playing tricks on me. I took a nap w lo n when I woke up I could smell dh cooking something. Oh it smelled good. I could smell ham n beans and cornbread. I got up thinking I was about to have a great lunch, I was now starving. But dh was gone! No one here, no one cooking. I spent the last 30 minutes walking around smelling stuff, even my clothes n hair. Lol. I cant pin piont the smell. Then it dawned on me.... Duh. When I was pregnant I always smelled food that wasnt there when I was hungry. Its that dang shot. Lol. Now I want ham n beans.

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 8, 2017 2:33pm

Lol dandy! ! Did you end up cooking some food? When I get trigger injections, it makes me really hungry and I eat through the entire house, lol.

thecronins722

Reply by luckykap21 » Jan. 8, 2017 2:52pm

lol Dandy!! I hope you get your ham now beans. I'm going to have to pay attention this time and see if my trigger shot makes me more hungry.
Cronins were your trigger shots intramuscular or subcutaneous?

luckykap21

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 3:18pm

Lol. I didnt make ham n beans. The way I make it, it takes all day. I just ate a couple corn dogs for now. Ive been hungry but only certain things sound good. The thought of some food makes my stomach cringe. Yuck. Dh swore if I ate anymore mexican food while prego w lo that he was gonna come out hispanic. Its about all I could eat or wanted. Haha
Im still smelling things that arnt there. I went out to put the dogs out for a bit and swore I smelled gas in the garage. I made dh go and check it out. He thinks Im crazy. Lol. Hoping this dont pass though, I can get used to it : )

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 8, 2017 3:22pm

Lucky : sometimes I do them both ways. It just depends on if I can get the courage up to do it intramuscular, lol. Usually it's not a problem though.

thecronins722

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 4:16pm

I just looked on my patient portal. They must have updated it Fri evening. I was triggered with 10,000 units. No wander it hit me so hard. Lol. Looks like its gonna take a while to get out of my system so Ill probably wait a couple more days before I continue testing out my trigger.

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 8, 2017 5:39pm

That's awesome dandy! Who knows, maybe you are a fast metabolizer. I don't blame you for waiting a few days to test out the trigger. Prayers that this is the only boost you need to get pregnant this time around.

thecronins722

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 8, 2017 6:25pm

Thank you Cronins. It feels so good to be in a real tww. Its nice to know Im not going to start af on day 18 or 21 this time. Lol. Im cd 17 : ) 1dpo. They still wanna do day 21 bloods n im ok with that.

dandybabydreams

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 9, 2017 7:40am

Morning all. Cronins, hows testing going? Seeing anything yet? Lucky, how are you today. On cloud 9 I hope. Lol.
Afm, just 2dpo and 3dpt. So just kinda waiting around. Figured I got a few more wide wondofos just to scratch the poas itch if need be. Lol. Didnt test this morning.

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 9, 2017 9:13am

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : testing is going good. I am 6 dpo today and it's negative. I think that I may have line eye lol. I actually thought I saw a shadow line on the first signal test this morning. I think that it was wishful thinking, lol. I plan on testing later today just to see if it happens again. My breasts are tender if touched only. So maybe that is a good sign. Heartburn has been terrible too, lol. That is all for symptoms so far.

thecronins722

Reply by dandybabydreams » Jan. 9, 2017 9:25am

Shadow lines are a great start! If you get another you should post it. I caved and tested and Im glad I did bc its noticably lighter. I used smu with a 3 hour urine hold.

dandybabydreams

Reply by thecronins722 » Jan. 9, 2017 9:38am

Getting ready to test. Will let you know soon.

thecronins722