Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : thank you. He was awesome. Your opk's look great, especially today's. I would guess that it would be positive by tomorrow sometime. Cool. I will have a tww buddy.

As for me, my hpt's are getting lighter. I am thinking that it will be gone in the next 2 or 3 days. We'll see though. It just depends on how fast I metabolize the hcg from the trigger. So tired from the hcg injection and very hungry, lol. Hopefully that's a foretaste of what's to come-pregnancy.

7 years ago

Haha. Oh yes. Hcg made me sooo hungry. I got tired of eating! By the time my first trinester was over, I was burnd out on all food. But Im ready again lol. Hope we all feel the need to eat till we drop : ) I read a lot of statistics on pregnanct after a hsg. Wow. I didnt know! Almost 40 to 45 percent of ttcers get prego in the next 2 cycles. We havnt got to bd yet. Tonight and the next 3 nights are a must.

7 years ago • Post starter

Cronins that is great news! Hopefully you won't need him though. Your AMH was awesome, mine is only .7 :-( but my FSH is good.

Dandy I didn't upload the hpt this morning, to depressing.. I'm going to need counseling by the time all this is over lol

7 years ago

Awe Lucky, dang it. Dont get down just yet. Its not over till the witch says so. ; ) I was just wondering because I analyze hcgs to death. Lol. I even have an app on my phone with tool similar in the gallery. Cant blame you though seeing the negative votes can really hit you in your feelings. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Morning ladies, hope everyone has a great Friday.
Afm, I am so confused! Opk tested again last night after the post and it was about the same. Maybe a smidge darker. I was totally expecting a pos this morning. Nope. The line was considerably lighter . I even used another with the same urine snd squeezed out more pee half hour later. Same thing. Let the guessing game and crazyness begin.
Whats even more confusing is, I noticed yesterday that I have the closest thing to ewcm that I have ever had. Looks like it but its not stretchy.

Dandy, the watery mucus that is not stretchy yet, usually means ovulation is approaching. That's a good sign. Maybe your positive opk will come later today or tomorrow.

As for me, I am doing good. Last night my husband cooked some breaded chicken patties, I smelled them and wanted to puke. It's most likely the hcg trigger that is doing it, but when I was pregnant with my two sons, I couldn't stand the smell of chicken, lol. Hope that is a good sign. My hpt's is almost gone. I think it might take a few days before becoming negative again.

7 years ago

Oh that sounds promising Cronins! How many dpo are you now?
I may have just had blurry eyes this morning or didnt let them cook long enough. Now that I have went back and looked and they have dried they look the same as last nights! Phew! Lol. They are a little hazy. I may have diped them to long. I will just see what today brings. Lo is vomiting this morning. Fun stuff. So I will have my hands full today.

I am 2 dpo today. That stinks that your little one is sick. Hopefully it will pass quickly. That's great about your opk's. You are definitely nearing ovulation.

7 years ago

Lucky : how are you doing this morning? Prayers for some good news on Monday.

7 years ago

Cronins I'm doing better this morning, better attitude lol..all I can do is wait and see what happens Monday and then go from there:-) I'm just trying to stay positive:-) I pray this is the one.

I hope everything is going well with you. It would be awesome if we all get our BFPs this month :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo