Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh dandy, I pray that it's implantation bleeding. Oh my goodness, that would be so cool. How is your test this morning?

7 years ago

Bfn this morning. Dnt feel so well. Idk if im coming down with something or its all in my head. Feel warm, no fever and a tad queazy. No more blood though! If that really was ib then it will prob be a couple more days before anything shows up on a test. I go for my bloodwork in a couple hours. Wish me luck.

7 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed dandy! I pray for a positive test. Hoping those symptoms turn into a bfp soon.

As for me, just had my lab work drawn. I should know something by tomorrow morning. I am starting letrozole 7.5 mg today as well. Wish me luck.

7 years ago

What all bloodwrk are they doing Cronins? Nurse told me before mine nit to expect a hcg count above a 5 ( pregnant) cause if i just had Ib yesterday it's probably still low. But doesn't hurt to check it out. Lol. I should know by this afternoon

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: they are checking FSH, Anti-Mullerian Hormone and some other hormones to check to see if they are on par. Let's hope that you get at least a 5 or higher. I am so routing for you.

7 years ago

I hope everyone's bloodwork comes back with great numbers :-)
AFM- I guess my follicles just like taking their own time to grow. I have to stim again today and tomorrow morning then back for another US tomorrow and hopefully can trigger tomorrow night!

7 years ago

Lucky : that's awesome. How many follicles do you have brewing? Prayers for some great quality eggs.

7 years ago

The nurse thinks I will have 6-9 mature at retrieval so I'm hoping at least 9. Just depends on how they grow tonight. I'm praying the quality is good :-)

7 years ago

I will continue to keep you in our nightly prayers.

Dandy : have you gotten any results yet? Prayers that they are great.

7 years ago

Cronins thank you! I appreciate all the prayers I can get..its been a rough year and I'm ready for something good to come out of it :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo