Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much for your replies :) just woke up this morning and did a test like I was told to and it's faintly positive! Phoned up about my blood results n the nurse said that there was a note from the lab saying "pregnant?" But she nvr told me my hcg level...Soo confused haha! How're you all doing today?xxx

7 years ago

Katie,

That's totally awesome! !!! I am over the moon excited for you and I am so glad that bleeding was actually implantation bleeding. Yay for miracles. I prayed for you last night with my three children, and they were wondering who you were, lol. I told them that you had an angel baby and are trying to become pregnant once again. So we prayed for another successful pregnancy. We will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for both you and your little one. Hugs sweetie!

As for me, AF finally reared her head this morning. Yay!!! On to the next cycle. I will have labs drawn on Wednesday morning and start Letrozole 7.5 mg in the afternoon from cd 3-7 and Menopur 75 units on CD 8. No trigger this month, because I want to see what my body will do.

Dandy : How is the testing this morning?

Lucky : fingers crossed for a very successful egg retrieval this week.

Miam: hoping that your pregnancy is going very smoothly thus far.

7 years ago

Katie, how wonderful! Congratulations! Oh im so happy for you!
Cronins, glad you can move on now with an RE. To new beginings and starting over!
Afm, tested this morning. Im confused. I go crosseyed as soon as i look at the darn thing. Nothing is obvious so im saying bfn! Posted two pics, one with a filter, there is a wierd skinny pink line that pops out dramaticly. The test was still wet so its not an evap. Why is it like that? Think its messed up. Im still calling it bfn untill i can see it without question.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy,

That looks promising. Hopefully it continues to darken for you. This is getting so exciting!!!! Keep us posted as you test. Do you plan on using 2nd morning urine?

7 years ago

Cronins, yes i am going to test again w smu if its not diluted looking. Had a cup of half caf coffee so idk. We will see. Not real hopeful at this piont.

Dandy: It does look really promising. Try to stay positive sweetie. Miracles happen all the time and you just may get yours in the next day or two.

7 years ago

I rushed my smu test. Lol. Bfn. Didnt take a pic or try to analyze it. Didnt see much that caught my eye so i left it be. Didnt think to add a filter to see if it did the same thing. Its passed allotted time now. Think i will take a pic of blank test tmrw( they are individualy wraped)before i test to see if it will do the same, i am curious if the filter is bringing out the indent. Thank you for the encouragement Cronins cervix is still so high i can barely reach it. But dont know if that means anything yet and cm is less abundant and more watery now

Awe. Oh no. Why am I sad? I thought I was ok with this month being negative, but apparently not. Pretty sure this month is a no go. Feeling a bit af(ish). Slightly crampy but no other signs just yet. But uterus feels heavy and feeling "moist". I have my progesterone test wed so ill see how that goes.

Good morning ladies,

Katie- I am so excited for you.. What a surprise!! keep us updated on the progression.

Cronins- Sorry that the witch got you. I am so happy that you are so enthusiastic about starting over that is so great!

Lucky- How are you doing? is everything still on track with you?

Dandy- I definitely see something in your posts. Please don't get down on your self. your still have a little while before AF is even suppose to be here right? 8 DPO is very early!

AFM- I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, not sure if its the pregnancy or the fact that I could barely sleep last night.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam- had another US today and biggest follicle is 16 and others between 10-13 so she thinks I will prob stim a couple more days then retrieval end of week or weekend. Im so ready for this too happen lol how is everything with you?

How is everyone else doing today?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo