Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Miam: do you live near a place that does engraving like something to remember? You could have a spoon engraved with the words "we're expecting" on it. Then feed him dessert from it. He'll be totally suprised when he figures it out and you'll have a keep sake of the announcement. Just a thought.

7 years ago

Lucky, thank you for sharing your exoerieces with me. Did you O unmedicated at the same time as well?
Cronins, i love that idea! I may steal that if my turn comes around soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

I am getting a little bit optimistic about my pregnancy test. This afternoon's is darker than this morning. It was a squinter this morning, but this afternoon I can see it better. Not sure if the trigger is dumping out of my system or if this will lead to a bfp for me. Fingers crossed it does. Posted a picture in the gallery to compare to tomorrow's test.

7 years ago

Oh oh oh. Thats great. Your getting me excited! Im on my way to check it out!!
Hey, looks good. Cant wait to see tmrws
Afm, i was fully expecting my opk to be lighter than this morning, but it was the same color. Nice. Normally my am opk is way darker than noon and evening tests

That's awesome dandy. Prayers for a much darker opk for you.

I posted a blue dye test in the gallery too. Here's to hoping that they darken up.

7 years ago

I see the blue! I see the blue! I bet tmrws is going to look even better!

awe that is such a good idea cronins!

cant wait for more BFP!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I am starting to see another line also Cronins. for you love!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy- yeah I usually Od around same time unmedicated. The meds just gave me more follies to work with.

Cronins- looks good! Praying for that BFP for you!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies. I just hope that I get that bfp too. It would be such a let down if it's just the trigger dumping out of my system. Fingers crossed it darkens or remains the same.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo