Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2191 - 2200 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Right Lucky, its so touchy day by day. So pin pointing is difficult till jst before. Im so pumped! Trying not to get my hopes up though. Glad RE is starting me out on 100 mg instead of 50.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, that's what I was trying to explain to the counselor that going into a new cycle after a bfn is easier for me than waiting like I have to between these IVFs. I think that's why I wasn't as emotional when I was doing the IUIs because I had hope every month but with the IVFs the process is spread over a 6-8 week period and seems to take forever.

We can have Thanksgiving babies :-) Wouldn't mind having my Thanksgiving in the hospital this year lol!!

7 years ago

Haha. Me niether Lucky. Dh was counting uo when my due date would be if this IUI was successful. He was like, ah man right in the middle of the best part of deer hunting season. Lol. I think we are only doing 3 IUIs before moving to ivf. Thats the only thing Im not looking forward to is the longer wait with ivf.

Hopefully it will happen and there will be no need for it. I asked my nurse yesterday if my doc could just sew the embryos in or if the lab could grow hands on them so they can grab on lol

7 years ago

Ya know Lucky, you would think they would have thought of a way to seriously do something like that by now. Sigh.

Yay dandy! AF finally made her debut! Fingers crossed for your iui cycle.

Lucky: wow, finally the 5th or 6th for transfer.

As for me, nada-very negative tests. I had to put little one down for the night and ended up falling asleep with her lol. I am exhausted, so I am hitting the hay. Good night ladies.

7 years ago

Cronins Im glad Im not the only one who does that. I end up falling asleep with lo often. Lol. One minute your reading them a bed time story n the bext thing ya know, its two hours later. Lol.
Lucky, has the witch got you yet?
Bambina, is your witch about gone yet?
Afm, af brought her friend sir cramps a lot. Oh its horrible. Just gotta get passed day one n it should ease up. I have to go get stinking groceries today but all I wanna do is lay around with my heating pad in my jammies. I wish I had the nerve to go into the store w my pjs on. I just cant do it. Lol.

No witch here yet. Go figure just keeps pushing dates back further lol. I'm hoping she shows today but I don't feel like she will. I have no idea what's going on I usually start 2 days after bcp. I just want to get this FET cycle going and get my babies in my belly lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, are you sure you will even have more than the spotting you had since you just had a period? You may still very well start today. I didn't feel the witch coming on either. If you dont, I would talk to the nurse tmrw and see what she says.
Cronins any pink lines this morning to mess up your surgery plans? : )
Im just waiting for 8:30 for the REs office to open so I can call this in. I called yesterday and my amh levels wernt in yet.

Hey ladies,

No pink lines for me. I am starting to feel like AF is on her way though. Lol dandy, sir cramps a lot had me rolling with laughter this morning. Hopefully she'll ease up with the symptoms. At least you most likely ovulated due to the fact that you had a normal cycle. Did you get your AMH results yet?

Lucky : I am sending out some prayers for AF to arrive. That stinks when she's late and we know for certain that it's not due to pregnancy.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo