Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2161 - 2170 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy the witch arrive yet? Not here yet, but by the way I am eating I know its gotta be soon lol. The race is on lol. Who would have thought we would be wanting her to show.

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

I did so much cleaning and shoveling that I am exhausted, lol. We were hit with a Nor'Easter last night into this morning. Phew, I can't wait for all the snow to melt, lol.

Dandy : fingers crossed for that to be a nice pink line for you.

Hurry AF arrive so that both of you can move on to the next stage, iui for dandy and transfer for lucky!

7 years ago

Wow Cronins! We have been so lucky this year and our winter has been mild. Today it was in the upper 40's and by weekend supposed to hit 60s again. I hope we don't get hit hard in a few weeks.
I did some cleaning yesterday, I just can't keep up with this house. Don't know what I was thinking building 3000 sq foot house for 1 person lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, you built that house for you and all your little ones when they arrive!

I am so done with winter. We've had 2 back to back nor'easter'so this week. We are buried in snow, lol. I am so looking forward to milder weather.

7 years ago

Lucky thats a pretty big house! Lol. Im so ready for this nice weather this weekend. Its supposed to be about 65 here! Dh n I have plans. We have never done anything without lo.
Cronins, poor you with all that snow bla! Way to man up and get out there and get it down. At a girl!
Afm, no af and honestly Im getting emotional about it. ( maybe thats a sign shes close) now my head is making stuff up. Feeling nauseous and dizzy. But the sore breast arnt in my head, I know. I have one more test for the morning. I didnt get many bc I really thought she would be here. Cm is still creamy. Im so confused. Freakn figures.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : maybe just maybe you'll get your bfp. That would be totally cool.

7 years ago

Dandy : how many dpo are you?

7 years ago

Im 14 dpo. I would think I would have got a + by now though. I know it happens to get one later. She is probably just playing with my emotions. Maybe she will show tmrw?

Dandy the witches are scheming lol.

Cronins you are right I did build for me and my little ones, just hoping I don't have to sell to pay for my little ones lol.

I did go to the counselor today and it was nice to just lay everything out on someone who I didn't feel like I burdened. I felt like I could say anything and not regret it at a later date (if that makes sense).

7 years ago

Thats so great you had a good conversation with the counselor. You are never burdening me btw. Lol. But she is trained in this short of things so im sure is way more help to you.
Gonna jump in a hot shower maybe it will make me feel better

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo