Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2151 - 2160 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ah. I see what your saying Lucky. That brings a lot of things into perspective and intertwines things for me.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday. Bambina, how is vegas? Cronins how does your test look this morning? Lucky, when do you start the estrogen?
Afm, didn't test this morning. I intentionally didn't get any more tests yesterday. The witch is Planning a sneak attack but she isn't fooling me. Lol. No usual signs yet. Boobs still really sore. Cm still creamy. But bbt is right at cover line.

Good Morning!
How is everyone today?
Dandy I will start the estrogen once the witch arrives which will probably be tomorrow but I feel like it could happen today lol. It's one of those days you either keep running to the bathroom or put in a tampon lol (tmi). The nurse said it would probably be light since I just had one 2 weeks ago so hoping it's here and gone lol. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: my tests are negative. I am 8-10 dpo today. No symptoms to report. Hopefully the witch comes for both you and lucky so that you two can proceed with your next steps in the next cycle. I hate when the witch tries a sneak attack. That going to the bathroom to check every 5 minutes is a pain in the butt, lol. Here's to a good day for all of us.

7 years ago

Yeah that darn witch thinks she is slick. Yay for hopefully a light af for you Lucky! I just realized that I need to run to town bc I cant find my feminine hygiene stuff. Wearing my only protection lol. I just know Im going to cave and buy a test. Lol. Thats always funny. "Ill take these tampons, pads and these pregnancy tests please. No Im not crazy just prepared lol "
I may go see my gpa and Aunt today. They jst got out of the hospital. Saturday they were attacked in their home and stabbed by someone they didn't know. My Aunt was stabbed in the face and my tuff 75 year old, blind gpa was stabbed in the arm but wrestled the man to the ground and choked him out till the cops arrived. They are ok. Gpa opened the door when the man knocked and asked for help. He just began to attack. So crazy.

Wow dandy,

That's awful. So glad that they are OK. This world is so crazy nowadays. People would rather kill you than help you. It saddens me deeply that society has plummeted into such moral decay.

Lol for you tampons, pads and pregnancy tests. You are very prepared indeed, lol.

7 years ago

Sorry about your family dandy, people are crazy. I don't even like to go out after dark :-( Way to be prepared for every situation lol.

7 years ago

Morning!

Dandy OMG about your grandparents!! Glad they're okay but my goodness!!! Are they locking the guy up for a long time?

And...yeah, I have a little "goodie bag" in my luggage of tampons, pads, pamprin, fertilaid, ovaboost, OPK tests, BBT thermometer, pregnancy tests and preseed. So....yeah, I look a bit confused.

Glad to see the witch isn't on her broom yet for you guys :)

Cronins how wonderful that you have something so positive to look forward to!

Lucky, wow! 8 IUI's? Guess you probably do know a thing or two. In your opinion, with low sperm count- is it even sensible to think supplements alone could do it? And what supplements do you take?

Vegas is Vegas, not really my cup of tea... and I'm grumpy from AF. So trying to make lemonade with lemons over here :)

7 years ago

Bambina- there might be some supplements he can take to help but I'm not sure exactly what. I take ovasitol, vitamin e, vitamin c, l arginine, pycnogenol, ubiquinol and prenatal lol. Needless to say I don't have to eat as much after I fill up on these lol.

7 years ago

Bamabina, they charged him with 5 counts of attempted murder. One count for every stab wound. My aunt was stabbed twice in the face and gpa was stabbed twice in the arm and once in the shoulder. He also has 13 other felonies he is charged with. So Im sure he will be out away for a long time.
Afm, the witch has cast a spell on my eyes. I swore I seen the faintest pink line that could not get a pick of! So common scence tells me its not really there. Going to take a nap and rest my eyes lol. Maybe she will decide to show up after a bit.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo