Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2091 - 2100 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awesome! DH will be able to make his deposit I hope lol

7 years ago

Hopefully everything goes smoothly with his job. He still has some vacation days left. But he is supposed to give two weeks notice. Since we wont know the exact day till the day before, I told him he just going to have to tell his boss the situation. We will arive at the office at 7:30 and the IUI will be done at 8:30.

7 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like a good plan :-) November babies here we come :-)

7 years ago

Yes ma'am. : ) I didnt ask about a trigger shot. But doesn't that come with IUI automatically?

I would have thought they would have sent it with you since your not doing any monitoring. Maybe since they are just going with your surge they won't have you trigger. Will you do the IU why the date of your search of the day after?

7 years ago

An interesting thing about diminished ovarian reserve ( according to him) is this... its not much of an issue at first. Im still ovulating. But things get out of sink. Its the ovulation that happens sooner. They are mature or they wouldn't release in the first place or get a surge. The ovaries start making them to soon. The main issue is the uterus lining isnt ready that soon. So he is hoping the clomid will prolong it and will solve that issue. Thought I would share that. Lol. He said he wanted to explain that so I wasnt scared ( if that indeed is the issue)

Lucky, the day after. I think I will ask about that when I call in my day one.

So excited for you dandy. Seems like things are coming together nicely for you. Fingers crossed that this is your cycle coming up.

Lucky : how are you holding up?

As for me, my breasts are a bit tender tonight. The nausea has been mild for most of the day. Hoping that this is a good sign.

7 years ago

Cronins it all sounds good, come on bfp :-)

AFM, I have 3 bcps left then will prob start AF a couple days after last pill, so I think I will probably be starting the estrogen Tuesday. Today I decided to go ahead and make an appointment with a counselor. We get a free pre and post cycle session so I decided to use it this time. I just can't cope with everyone around me getting pregnant and not me. It's all my cousins, co workers, and seems like everyone I run into lol. I just want to stay home and do nothing so I don't have to be reminded daily of my infertility. I would love to be enjoying this with my sister but emotionally I can't and have trouble even asking how she's feeling:-( Hopefully this will help me but I'm kind of afraid to talk to these people. I don't really open up to many :-/ I really never ever saw myself acting like this :-(

7 years ago

Cronins your symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed. Xx. Cant wait for you to start testing.
Lucky, I think you are doing the right thing by taking the counseling. Infertility is very emotional and so very hard. Hugs Honey. You are still in my prayers.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo