Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1991 - 2000 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good attitude to have Cronins. Sounds like a good plan. Do you think you are close to ovulation? I got even darker opks than that last night and this morning. Hoping to O today. Im still suprised. I even got a tad bit if ewcm.

7 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone's weekend? Im starting to feel some ovary pain. : ) think I may ovulate tonight. It will probably be to soon for a temp rise tmrw though.

Cool dandy!!! Yay for impending ovulation day.

As for me, I think that I may ovulate in the next few days. Opk's are getting darker and the clearblue easy advanced monitor is at high. Just waiting for my surge.

My weekends seem to be getting busier and busier. Did my taxes and my sister's as well. I can't wait for a down day. We will be having my uncle's funeral services on Wednesday, so I am in the midst of planning that. I will be doing the readings etc at Mass. We can finally mourn his passing instead of just preparing. Sigh. It's definitely been a crazy weekend to say the least.

How is your weekend going so far? Hopefully lots of bding for you and dh, lol.

7 years ago

Yay, sounds like you both will be ovulating soon. Hopefully we all get out bfps, I can't wait. In church today the service was basically all about patience and things happening in Gods time. It amazes me how each service pertains to something going on in my life at that time.
Cronins I did my taxes last week and my refund is set to deposit Feb 1 (it only took a week). When I get pregnant with this transfer, I'm going to finish the nursery with that money :-) I just finished painting it today. My mom is buying the crib so I just need the décor and maybe a changing table lol. I can't wait.
AF showed up in full force today, its always so much worse after IVF. I'm going to start bcp today and then in 2 weeks begin the estrogen. The church service today made it apparent to me that I made the right choice in being patient for 2 more weeks and taking the bcp :-).
Anyway, sorry for the long post.

7 years ago

Awe lucky, make sure you post some pictures of the nursery. I am so excited for you. I pray that your little ones implant and stay put for 9 months. I wish we were getting our taxes by February 1. We have to wait until February 15th for them to process it due to the additional child tax credit we are getting from them. Now I just need to be patient and wait. I am going to Las Vegas in April for 4 days for a conference. No gambling, but lots of fun ,lol.

7 years ago

Its so much fun looking at baby things and decorating, but I'm so afraid to get my hopes up (which they are right now) because of the heartache if that negative shows up.
Ive never been to Vegas but would love to go sometime. I would be gambling though lol.

7 years ago

Yay for O soon Cronies. Ive never been to vegas either. I have no business gambling lol. Im horrible. I lose everytime. Glad you at least get to grieve for your uncle now. I could never get up and talk in front of ppl, family or not! I would pass out.
I cant even file my taxes yet. Sigh. I always have to wait till March, waiting on my trust fund stuff from the bank takes longer every year. We plan on using our refund on a small tractor mower. We have 5 acres to mow, including a pasture. We dont have any animals besides chickens and dogs though. Lol. Never thought I would be excited for a tractor lol.
Lucky I definitely want to see pics of the nursery too. Its so hard not to get your hopes up. It has to be your turn! Isnt it amazing when it feels like the preacher is talking directly to you? Your doing the right thing by waiting. It will be here before you know it. Sorry the witch is being that way. The bc will kick her butt in a few days wont it?
Afm, I think I may have ovulated last night. Hoping to see that temp rise tmrw. My opk is still barely pos but its not blazing w the control darker like yesterday so hope its going down now. I am so afraid of having multiple days of positives again. That just indicates trouble to me.

Dandy are you in the 2ww yet? I spoke with the nurse today and asked about possible transfer at end of month and she said it would probably be around Mar 5 or 6th. OMG this is taking forever. I thought it was a good idea too wait yesterday, but am second guessing myself today lol. I just need to hurry up and finish the birth control and will prob feel better once I start the estrogen. I just need the strength and patience to get through this next month. My boss found out what they are having today and was talking about how they will reveal it. I held it together until I got into my car. I cant wait to have that excitement.

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Been mia today with a stomach bug. DH had to take a sick day today because I couldn't function. Nausea and bad diarrhea is no fun. It whipped through the whole family.

Dandy : glad your lines are getting lighter. Maybe that trigger shot jump started your ovaries to release those eggs.

Lucky : I maybe in the same boat as your with waiting for the next cycle due to this awful stomach bug. Not too sure that I am up for bding while having it, lol. I feel really gross!!!

As for me, I think that I will get my peak tomorrow morning. The line is almost as dark as the control line now. However, depending on how I feel tomorrow, will ultimately be the deciding factor in bding or not.

7 years ago

Cronins I hope you feel better soon. That is no fun at all and I definitely wouldn't feel like having anyone on me at that point lol. Hope you feel better before your Uncles service.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo