Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1941 - 1950 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies. Lucky. Exciting stuff. One would think you would be starting meds soon to prepare your body : ) cant stinking wait!
Cronins, im with Lucky. It tires me out just reading aboit all your appointments. Lol. 3 lbs away? Wow so close! N yes the witch seems to be gone. 2 and a half days! My shortest ever. Lol.
Afm, been running around all day. Im exhausted. Im definatly going to nap with lo. Made some calls this morning. The REs I thought I found was not correct info. They are just endocrinoligests. So I have some more searching and phone calls to make. Im confident something will work out. To tired to think about it right now. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning dear ladies!! I really enjoy hopping over to this board and checking in with you! Your encouragement to each other is beautiful!! Reading your stories and journeys to conception is inspiring and sometimes a bit sad- but you're holding each other up and I'm sure it's nice to have a place to come for a big virtual hug where other women completely understand! That being said, sending you all big big hugs and prayers for little miracles!!

As for meeeee. DH was only in town for one day :( I was heartbroken but didn't want to let on so I didn't say anything. We BD Sunday and OPK said it was "high fertility" but it's been saying that since Friday, again today. Temp is up .5 today but I'm not sure I ovulated yet, haven't gotten the peak fertility smiley face yet. So...I guess I'm praying that the Sunday swimmers are strong and healthy!!

7 years ago

Bambina :
Thank you for your kind words. This is an awesome group of ladies. It's really great to have you here. I hope and pray that dh has marathon swimmers for your up coming ovulation. They might indeed suprise you.

As for me, CD 6 today. I start opk testing tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing those lines, lol. Even if I am not ttc this cycle.

7 years ago

Bambina, Its great to have you on board with us. You already seem to be great addition. I love thus group and would have gone silly with out these girls lol. Crossing my fingers that your timing was efficient. Half a degree like you got can indicate O, hopefully tmrw its even higher.
Cronins, break out the opks. Let the testing begin lol
Lucky, Have you talked to your dr office today?
Afm, crossing my fingers that I have found someone who can help. Through lots of searching and phone calls, I may have found an ob that specializes in infertility close to me. Im waiting on the nurse to call me back now

Woohoo, Fingers crossed dandy!!!! Definitely update us as soon as you find out.

7 years ago

Bambina hopefully you did O and caught that egg. When I used the smiley tests there were a couple months I only got high readings and no peak so went in for day 21 test and did O, so maybe it's just not picking it up.

Cronins- I guess it's definitely important to track since your trying not to conceive this month. I think it's awesome your only 3 lbs away from surgery.

Dandy- glad you found someone close. Now you can get answers and hopefully do the IUI :-)

AFM, I haven't spoke with the nurse yet. I'll probably email her this afternoon since I will be starting a new cycle next week. I have 2 mths to get this 2017 baby lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, Hopefully they do do the FET this cycle!
I just got off the phone with the nurse at the new ob office. the information i received was a little misleading. they dont do IUI but they do a lot of infertility work ups along with medications. After discussing what I have already been doing we are going to set up a consult after I get my records transferred over. Still hoping they can catch something my ob didnt. Or perhaps they can refer me to someone close that does IUI. I seen kits on amazon but I dont feel comfortable inserting the tube myself :/

User Image

I don't think that I will have to track ovulation for too long. On a whim, I just tested my opk and it is nearly positive on CD 6. My body must be out of whack, lol. I will keep tracking and keep you ladies posted.

Dandy: that's good that they are willing to work with you on this. At least you'll get your meds and trigger shot. Maybe a fresh pair of eyes will see something your other ob hasn't seen. Fingers crossed for you. ]

7 years ago

Wow Cronins. You will get that positive soon this cycle! Holly molly. Good thing you tested. I did too but Im not even close. Lol. You may even wanna test again tonight!

Good morning ladies, how is everyone today?
Cronins, how do your opks look? Are you not bd'ing?
Bambina, how many dpo are you?
Lucky, any word from the nurse?
Afm, cd 6. Jst kinda waiting around this cycle. Hopn I actually O. My dr officers messaged ne on the portal and said they were making me an appointment with the RE in St Louis. Glad they are taking things apon there selves. Geesh. I may go if its a day I can get a sitter.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo