Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1921 - 1930 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

How long is the commute Dandy? Can little one go with you. When I go to my RE there are always little ones in there with their parents. Just a thought though, I don't know if I would take mine or not lol. Also, check with different OBs around you because sure there are some that would do IUIs. I'm praying you get answers.

7 years ago

I thought about that too Lucky, I am going to call some obs on Monday. Idk if lo could go with me or not. I guess it depends on what they would be doing that day. He hates dr offices and is not well behaved in one. Plus I would be by myself for most visits. My RE is in St Lous. From my drive way to the office and throw in a little traffic n Im looking at close to a 2 hour drive one way. I absolutely loved them! They are just so far

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah that would be a drive. How about to Chicago? I know there are some there.

7 years ago

Im 4 hours from Chicago. Lol. St Louis is the closest one. There is one in Champain but its about the same distance. Something will give. Ill figure something out.

Good morning everyone. Bambina are you near ovulation? How is bbt charting going? Lucky, still praying for your other 2! Hoping you get a good phone call : ). Cronins, so are you sitting this one out completely?
Afm, long story short after hours and hours of searching. I think I have found a couple REs that come near me to the same town my ob is in! I knew there had to be a clinic or branch from a hospital near me that could help! So now I have to wait till Monday to find out more. Cross your fingers for me girls!!!

Good morning ladies! BBT charting is easier than I was making it out to be, haha! Also doing the Clearblue OPK and it says yesterday and today were high fertility, according to my calendar ovulation should be within the next few days. DH knows I'm OPK testing and all that but doesn't want the play-by-play so I hesitate to talk about it too much yet. It's early and we should be having fun with it but man I'm obsessed. He was out of town until today and I won't see him until tonight so I'm feeling bummed like we could be missing out on good opportunity! But haven't ovulated yet so hopes up! Never realized how much our bodies go through during cycles until I started paying attention! Sending good vibes and sunshine to you all this morning!!

7 years ago

Bambina, I leave dh out of the play by play as much as I can. Some cycles he barely asks or we dont talk much about it and other cycles he is asking about details daily. He gets to frustrated.
Bbt charting isn't that bad, huh? Lol.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Bambina : that's awesome that ovulation is right around the corner for you. Fingers crossed that you catch that egg.

Dandy: sorry that your ob refuses further assistance. At least now you know that there are other satellite re offices close by. Thank goodness for small miracles. I am sitting this cycle out. If I do change my mind, it will be an unmedicated cycle too. I just want to get the surgery done, because I think that my weight is a factor in my fertility. This way I can kill two birds with one stone- lose weight and gain fertility. I am so close to having the surgery and I might as well give it a whirl.

Lucky : how are your two little embryos doing? Fingers crossed that they are getting bigger and more mature.

7 years ago

Cronins- I think its awesome that your going to get the surgery done, especially since its only a month away. If you do end up pregnant this cycle, it was meant to be :-)

Dandy- I'm glad you were able to find a couple REs close by.

Bambina- good luck this cycle, catch that egg :-)

AFM, nothing new today. Just been on one of those darn emotional rollercoasters bc of the meds lol. Damn hormones!!
I will find out tomorrow if my other 2 little ones survived, so I'm praying hard for the little ones.

7 years ago

Lucky, I am anxious to hear aboit your eggs tmrw! I'll be waiting : )
Cronins, that's awesome about the surgery. I don't blame you at all since your do close. I pray it all goes well for you. Keep us posted. If you opk track let me know. We should be close this cycle. If I ovulate at all with no meds.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo