Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

I caved and tested after a 2 1/2 hour urine hold and I don't see much on the test. I am wondering if it was just a fluke. I used the First response rapid result instead of the FRER. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Not sure of its sensitivity. Sigh...I posted it in the gallery.

7 years ago

Cronins, I can see a line on thr first responce! N i dont think those are as sensitive. I bet you if you use the frer in the mirning, you will see it.
My test is cooking right now. It wont solve anything though 7 days past trigger at 6dpo. Im sure its goung to fade for a while yet. Ill upload it for records. Time to go take a pic, its been about 5 min.

7 years ago • Post starter

Well girls. Hubby came home from work and broke down. He says he needs back on his bi polar medication and needs help. He said he's not happy inside n its not me. We had a long talk. Were going to work it out. Im so glad. He still wants to ttc. : ) Im so glad I have you girls. I had no body to talk to about this. God is good.

That's good news Dandy. I'm praying everything works out for your family.

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky! Praying for bfps all around!

Oh dandy, that is awesome news. I understand about the bipolar disorder. I suffer from it as well. As long as I stay on meds I am fine, but if I were to stop, I would be in a serious situation. I even have to dtay on thwm when pregnant. I will pray that your family weathers the storm and can heal. Hugs...

7 years ago

Thank you sweetie. I have a very mild form so I dont take meds. So I can at least understand his highs n lows. He just has trouble staying on his meds. He will take them for a while, feel fine n go off of them. I think he has finally realized he needs to stay on them. Cant wait to see your test in the morning. Eeke.

Good morning. Lucky, your going to dr today right? Cronins, show us that test! Lol
Afm, slept much better last night. Lol. Trigger is almost gone. Big difference from yesterday. 8dpt n 7dpo.

Yes today is another appt day. I should know for sure after today when I will trigger. I'm hoping today's is as good as or better than Thursdays appt :-)

7 years ago

Prayers for great results today Lucky. Things have been great so far : ) did you get any ice? If so drive careful! Everything here is covered in an inch of ice!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo