Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1331 - 1340 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah Cronins, I see the first signal from this morning now. Wow it is darker. Thats exciting! Im anxious for you lol
Lucky, thats why we are giving the witch a one way ticket. Lol. It will take her a while to get back on her own.
Just tracked the opks n delivery date has changed to tmrw. : /

7 years ago • Post starter

That stinks dandy about the delay in getting the opk's. At least you can start testing tomorrow when they arrive. This is a total exercise of self control for you. If it was me, I would've already driven to the store to get more, lol. That's how obsessed I am with tracking, lol. Good for you that you resisted.

7 years ago

Lol. Thank you Cronins, I really did want to test yesterday but figured im cd7 today and it will be a good day to start. Maybe I am a little more relaxed this cycle so far. : ) so far being the key word. I had a walmart opk left and tested cd 4 just out of curiosity and there was no second line at all. I will most likely being doing urine holds off n on today till they get here. Lol. How does your test look this morning?

Hey dandy,

Hopefully the ups guy/gal comes early. As for the hpt's, it looks about the same. I just posted my fmu hpt's in the gallery. Just wondering if it is the trigger hanging around? Tomorrow should be more definitive. It will either darken or get lighter, lol. I still think that it may be the trigger dumping out of my system. We'll see though.

Lucky : how are you holding up? Anything planned for today?

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Happy testing to the both of you. Cronins I hope it just starts to darken and you get that bfp:-) what an amazing Christmas gift! Last year I got a bfn on Christmas morning :-(
Today I'm going to get my bloodwork and I will start bcp on Saturday. My start cycle appt will be dec 28 and I start meds jan 2 :-). Everything is now planned, I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

7 years ago

Your right Cronins, its so hard to tell which way its going. I agree that tmrw will probably give you a clearer indication. Cnt wait to get to that point! If you thought you seen me crazy before, just wait. Haha. Im going to be driving you guys nuts and flooding the gallery. Got the money put back for the us. Cnt believe I did it. 5 days away!

Yay Lucky, it's finally here! It will fly by now. fingers crossed that the supplimemts did their job abd you get lots of eggs.

Dandy US will be here quickly. I'm praying your follies are ready to be triggered:-)

7 years ago

Woohoo lucky! Wishing you the very best for your lab work today and your upcoming stimming. I pray that you only get great quality eggs that are mature and that you have some to freeze as well.

Dandy : yay for your upcoming ultrasound. Can't wait to hear your results. Prayers that you get to trigger c the same day.

Girls I am definitely losing it. I retested using smu and it looks pinker than the fmu one. I am hopeful but guarded. I sure hope it's not just the trigger. Fingers crossed. I posted it in the gallery.

7 years ago

Uhg Cronins Im on the edge of my seat! When are you taking another one? Lol. Come on darken xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo