Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1151 - 1160 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone,

How are your opk's coming along dandy?

Lucky: good for you to bbt this cycle.

As for me, I am going to do my first opk this morning. I don't want to accidentally bd during my surge so I am starting early, lol. This month should be interesting.

7 years ago

Cronins this will probably be the month since your not trying lol. My bbt aren't very accurate bc I forget half the time. I just need an idea of when I ovulate. Dandy how are you?

7 years ago

Good morning : ) Cronins, may I ask my you are completely sitting this one out? Lucky, I wish I could temp. I would be so much more confident in O.
Afm, opk was still positive as of yesterday evening. Cd 7, last day of meds. So the waiting begins. Doing a lot if cooking this morning to get everything ready for our dinners tmrw.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I am definitely sitting this one out. I am hoping to continue to drop some pounds and to give my body a chance to recoup. I met with a nutritionist yesterday and I lost another 2 lbs. So excited. I am hoping to lose another 7-8 lbs this month. I plan on continuing the trend as I think it will help with my fertility and overall well being. I also have a personal trainer that I have developed a new fitness plan with. Now to get my butt in gear. Next cycle I plan on using 7.5 mg of letrozole and an hcg trigger. Trying to give my body the best shot at conception.

7 years ago

Cronins that's awesome. I need some of your motivation to get my butt to the gym. The sad part is it's 500 feet out my back door lol. Keep up the good work :-)

7 years ago

Thank you lucky! I have been wearing my FitBit too. I average 8-11,000 in steps around the house daily. Every little bit helps, lol.

I did an opk, and it's already starting to get dark. I think that I will probably ovulate sometime before cd 17. At least judging by my current opk's anyway.

7 years ago

Wow! I used to wear my Fitbit to work but got tired of taking it off to charge lol. I'm on my feet most of the day so do exercise daily but not as hard as I should be.
I will probably try and test CD 13 bc that would be when I normally get a high or cd 12 but I'm just not sure. I've only got 2 digitals and don't want to buy more lol

7 years ago

Cronins thats great! At a girl! Proud of you. Lucky, the gym being so close to me would give me the perfect excuse to " go later" or " tmrw". Lol
My opk this afternoon was negative. I fully expected it to be positive for a couple more days. I splurged and had a redbull today with so much to do. I used to drink a couple a week till we got more serious about ttc a year ago. Idk if it has any impact, I've never researched but figured it wasnt good. But like I said Im trying to be more laid back this cycle. I wont have anymore though. : )

Dandy I've been trying to cut down on my soda and most days I don't have any other days I will have one but I'm trying to cut them completely. This week has been hard bc I tell myself it's ok it's a holiday week lol.

7 years ago

Its ok to treat your self sometimes Lucky. We cut out this n that and add supplements and vitamins trying to give ourselves the best shot possible at conceiving. Sometimes giving in is good for the soul : ) Im a coke addict( coca cola) lol. So I dont buy it at all anymore. Once in a while I will buy a brand I like less so I wont drink it much, usualy something caffeen free. Cherry 7 up or Rootbeer.
Im sure I will be checkn in, in the morning. But just in case... Have a Happy Thanksgiving girls. Drive safe! Its the biggest day of the year for DUIs.( DWI, depending on your state)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo