Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1111 - 1120 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That makes sense dandy. Not too sure how to lengthen it. Now I will definitely be dr Google, lol.

7 years ago

Dandy- my cycle this time was longer and I think its due to the supplements. I take one called ovasitol that is a powder mix that you put in your drink twice a day. It is tasteless and I'm thinking this is what lengthened my cycle but I'm not positive. It has to be something I am taking and that is my guess.

7 years ago

Im going to look around for that Lucky. Thank you. Cronins, yes. Please help me n be dr google! Lol. But get this... My dr office just called, they called my letrozole in at my pharmacy already! She wants me to take it one more month untill we can talk on the 30th. Apparently her message to me was, not to give up yet. So, guess im medicating. But still hoping to lengthen my follicular stage. I have mixed emotions about it. But I keep thinking this may be my last shot using her assistance.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I got it online through theralogix.com or you can find it on amazon. Sounds like the doc isn't giving up yet either, that's a good sign :-)

7 years ago

Ok. Thank you Lucky. I appriciate the info!

Good morning : ). Up with no power is the pits. Lol. Had a wind storm cone through. Lucky, think you may have got sone of it? Dh got up just after us at 4 and ran to town for coffee! Love him for that. Lol. Guess ill head into town and get my running done in a bit.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : that is great that you get another month of letrozole. So cool.

Lucky: how are you doing this morning?

As for me, AF finally reared her ugly head this morning. I think that I am going to sit this cycle out. I am definitely wanting to give my body a rest. So I will be joining you lucky.

Dandy : I will be living vicariously through you this cycle, so update often my dear. It will be like I am still trying as I will still be opking, lol. I just won't be bding at the appropriate time, lol.

7 years ago

Good Morning
I am doing well this morning, just a little chilly outside lol. Dandy it is windy today and last night we had thunder storms, but luckily my power did not go out.

Cronins your body will appreciate the rest I'm sure. Boo to AF but at least the rest cycle has started. You never know the rest cycle could be the lucky cycle :-)

Dandy we will both be living through you this next cycle so let us know how we are doing LOL.

7 years ago

Lol guys. I will update often, I always do. Cronins you may not be out this one like Lucky said! Day 1 of meds. 5 mg again. Thats as high as obs go. Im leary about opk testing. It hasnt been cut n dry for me. I will still be testing to try n have some idea of dpo. We will be bding every other day starting sooner this time : ). Feel like Im going into this one blind.

Lol dandy, you already know me too well. I will definitely be testing as well. Just go out and about shopping again. I am going to have to be blind folded pretty soon, as I am a shopaholic around Christmas, lol. I just love this season of giving. It makes me really giddy. I still can't believe that the holidays are already upon us. Time to relax for the rest of the day. Maybe some movies are in order.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo