Community post

Discussion

10 DPO, emotional as heck! need reassurance

So for the past few days I have felt so depressed! and this is very out of the ordinary for me. I keep breaking down and crying it's awful. my boobs are extremely sore, headaches, nauseous, my appetite keeps changing. but is being this emotional normal?? I hope it's due to pregnancy otherwise I don't know what's going on :(

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm also 10dpo and feeling very emotional as well. I think its just anxiety of wanting to be pregnant so bad. I think its taking a mental toll on me. Your symptoms seem hopeful especially the nausea and sore boobs though. So far my only symptoms are sore boobs which I get every month...oh and vivid dreams this month. This is new. I always dream but I can never recall the dream. For the past few days my dreams have been very vivid and I remember them clearly when I wake up...hopefully a sign for me. Good luck, when are you testing? I'm waiting tell Friday.

7 years ago

Hey! yeah I hope your symptoms are indicative of pregnancy too! I was going to test tomorrow but I didn't have a chance to pick up a test today so maybe Wednesday but my period is due Thursday - may just wait and hopefully AF doesn't come this month! how long have you been TTC?

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to you guys! i'm 9dpo and very anxious!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo