Community post

Discussion

Can some1 help me if they know about these symptoms?

I usually am regular and this past month I ovulated on the 14th day of a 28 cycle and then AF showed up 25 days later and idk if I ovulated on the 22nd like my droid app says or 14 days which would have been Xmas. I'm going by the 22nd cause I noticed my cm egg white somewhat earlier that week and now since I ovulated or supposedly did, I have very sore boobs especially on the sides and up top. I have been trying to keep track of my CM and its been creamy white sticky lotion like. I was wondering if anyone had these cm symptoms and turned out to be pregnant. I have a few other symptoms, but nothing to major just backaches and headaches these past 2 days and I really didn't try this month cause I'm getting married in July and didn't want to be preg for the wedding. I was going to put it on hold so ANY advice would be good advice.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With my first pregnancy I had the same thing before I knew that I was pregnant which made me start thinking I was, came to find out I was.

12 years ago

Well you know how we can obsess about these things and I'm trying my best b/c i've only had a few symptoms and i just chalk them up to something else causing them. Thanks for replying for its hard to get someone to respond to forum topics at all. I dont know where to be happy or just a lil upset about if i was. of course we'd be thrilled but on the other hand getting married in July. might have to move it up, lol. Good luck to you......... Thanks again...
Michelle

12 years ago • Post starter

I have tried to go by CM but I can't bc I was going by CM and thought I was ovulating and was not and then I have tried to go by the position of my cervix and that doesn't work much either. My cervix doesn't hardly move during my cycle so it is really hard to tell! I think my hormones are way off and that is why the problems I am having. Also I think it depends on the woman. I know when I had a miscarriage I had vaginal discharge like crazy I had to put a pad on bc it was so bad it felt like I was doing the tinkle but no blood until the miscarriage. I have heard that a lot from others

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo