Community post

Discussion

Anyones Experience with Cervical Tracking & BBT

I've been posting alot tonight but I'm so full of questions. I was curious what peoples experience was with cervical tracking, especially in early pregnancy or before AF. I've tracked my cervix for a couple of cycles now, and usually the week before AF is due my cervix gets really firm and then softer during menstruation. This cycle My cervix was high & very soft around cycle day 15 (when I ovulated) and then stayed very soft for a few days afterwards (which is unusual). Ever since then my cervix has been going from slightly firm to soft, it never really gets all the way firm like it usually does and seems to be staying fairly soft...like I can poke it and it does feel like an overripe fruit...but not super soft...sorry that might be tmi. but it goes from low to high and back and forth and sometimes part of it will be firm and the other part will be soft. So I'm a little confused by it this cycle. AF is due on monday so usually by now its pretty firm...if anyone has some experience with tracking their cervix and would like to share I'd appreciate it...also my temp has been staying at around 98 degrees and above and usually I stay around 97.5. I also take my temp for the fun of it at night and its been at 99.4 the past few days...which I think is pretty high, even for moving around the whole day.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've been looking into, and reading a lot, about cervical tracking... Honestly, I haven't tried to check that yet, because I feel weird digging around looking for it! Haha.
Any tips, or more concrete examples of what I'm feeling for would be great.
I am also going to start BBT tracking this month if my AF comes. It is due tomorrow.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

yeah I know what ya mean, i felt pretty strange at first as well...especially when my husband would walk into the bathroom and ask what I was doing :) But yeah its pretty obvious once you find it but at first I couldnt quite figure it out either. It's been pretty useful in my tracking though...Good luck with everything :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo