Community post

Discussion

BFN!! I'm 10dpo and have been spotting every day since 5dpo

At 5dpo I started cramping pretty badly and it has tapered off through the week. I have had brown, slightly pulpy, discharge when I wipe about 50% of the time I go to the bathroom. I'm a little worried the spotting has lasted six days. Side note: I NEVER spot between periods. Also this week, I have been bloated, stomach pains, constipated, headaches, dizziness, tired, on and off nausea, stuffy sinuses, sudden urge to pee, slight breast tenderness, indigestion.... Definitely text book symptoms. I took a first response test today and at 10dpo the test was pure white. No sign of a line remotely. I'm disappointed and I hate the wait. Does this sound like the real deal? Should I be worried about all the brown discharge? If I'm not pregnant what is happening to me??

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am in the same boat. Brown spotting since dpo7 and now I am at dpo12. All tests bfn. I have many symptoms as well, nausea, shortness of breath, lower backache, always hungry, and most strange NO sore bbs. (I always have sore bbs). Baby dust to you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo