Community post

Discussion

wow. i cant believe i didnt think of that!

ive been counting my periods since november 3rd when i had breakthrough bleeding coming off the birth control. that would have set me up for AF on december 1st 2011 which didnt happen
when really my period would have been december 18th had i still been on b/c. i didnt have it though. which means, if i count from when my period should have been i would be ovulating this week.

according to my ecwm and opk im ovulating today or tomorrow. my cervix is high soft and open.

so my bf and i bd'd like crazy and hes now taking fertility treatment.

anyway the point of this novel is, i cant believe i didn't think of that before. i counted breakthough bleeding as a period and threw my cycle way off. i think this could really be my month now. t he 2ww is gonna be rough. what do you think?

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

thank God you figured it out. it'ld have been painful if you missed it. for the 2ww, just remember that if u test too early, u might get a false negative which can be very discouraging. so just wait till ur nxt period is due or days after you notice implantation. Good luck.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo