Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with everyone else lol

Hi all,

I have been TTC for the last 10 cycles. But my story start before that in May and June of 2015 when i had month long AFs. I went to a OBGYN and had a ultrasound done that came back okay along with all my level that they blood tested for. In Nov. I started using a digital OPK to time my ovulation since my AF has always been weird. I never got the Peak fertility. So in Dec. I decided to uses the simple (cheap) strips to test everyday to see of I got a positive for ovulation. I didn't... so after one more month of me not ovulating and having very light AF. I went to a new OBGYN since it was going take a month at my old one get a appt and I really didn't like how they treated me.

I was put on Progesterone 4 times starting in February to start my period and get my cycle to complete itself. Finally in cycle 8 of TTC my doctor ultrasound to looked at my ovaries to see that the left not active at all and the right only had a few follicles. Finally after seeing that my doctor put me on femara in cycles 9 of TTC.

I was so happy that my cycle 10 started naturally and I took another dose of femara. But still after testing with the digital OPK I didn't get peak fertility this month put did do a lot of baby dancing once my hubby got back from a business trip.

I hoping to see a BFP but if I get my AF my doctor putting on the highest femara he does and if that doesn't work he wants to check my fallopian tubes and if they look ok to go to injectable fertility .

it's great to get that out and read everyone else's story. :)

User image

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

well AF :( came so called the doctor for my next prescription of femara.... hope the high dose work for me. Dont want to think about my fallopian tubes being blocked.

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Well AF came Sept. 26th 2016 was painful the 1st 4 days... i went and had my hsg on Sept 30th 2016. they found no blockage in either fulpian tubes. It did take longer for the dye to go through my right tube. So i am hoping it cleared up my tube. On Oct. 7th i got a peak on my clear blue ovulation test kit. This was my 1st every peak reading in the 12 cycles we been ttc. Well here hoping I get pregnant.

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Well it's been a long time since i have post on here. In Oct 2016 i did get pregnant but had a early misscarriage. So I went into depression. So in sept of 2017 hubby got a SA and it came back normal. So....

This month I start a cycle with gonal f and femara. After recently doing 2 cycle of Clomid and 1 cycle of femara alone with no ovulation.

This cycle I started with femara on CD 2 to 4 and than gonal f 75 iu CD 5 to 9. Estrogen blood on CD 9 came back at148. And tonight on CD 10 i am doing a dose of 37.5 iu. After having a ultrasounds we saw I had 3 follicle the biggest being 18mm.

So on Thursday I will be doing my trigger shot and next Wednesday I am get my blood drawn for progestogen level.
If you could keep me in your prays and good thoughts that this cycle will be my rainbow baby thank you <3

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello Johns1nOnly. How are you holding up during all of this? I am so sorry for your loss.

I understand how terrible the loss is. We lost our sweet little baby to a miscarriage back in November. Hubby and I are TTC again. It's been 13 months since we first started trying. My doctor wants us to keep trying until June, and if I'm not pregnant yet, she said she will want to run tests.

I will be praying for you and your husband. I hope you get your miracle baby very soon!

6 years ago

Hi Kaylahhoney,
Thank you and install be praying for you too.

I am doing good these last 2 months have made have made me feel so much better since we found the problem and doing as much as we can. I am in a great place now ???????? compared to last year.

My new job has made me get uses to seeing pregnancy announcement everyday so I am putting the positive karma out there.

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo