Community post

Discussion

Confused on 10ml and 25 ml tests...

Ok so I purchased some Internet cheapies on eBay that say they are 10ml sensitivity. Also purchase off amazon test strips for 25 ml sensitivity. I'm so confused my 10 ml gives me a faint barely there almost shadow line. Yet the 25 ml is almost a clear blazing positive. Are these 10ml just crap. Honestly if it wasn't for the bfp on the 25ml id probably have thrown away the 10ml counted it as neg... But the positive made me look closer at the other test and see a shadow of a line. Periods due in two days! Better stay away. I'll try to upload pics!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

User Image

That's the 25 ml test. I've had several come back now with a second line and getting darker. The 10ml I won't even bother posting its so faint won't even catch on the picture. What gives??

7 years ago • Post starter

Which 10mIU tests are they? A lot of the ones that claim to be 10, are closer to 25-50. The One Step Urine Pregnancy Test (blue handle) ones I got one ebay with my opk's, claim to be 10 but they definitely aren't. The 25's ur using from amazon, easy@home, are great tests, imo. They progress nicely...stick with those!!
Congrats!! =))

7 years ago

Phew, so glad I read this today, it's made me feel much better. I'm 10dpo and have bought some one-step tests from eBay to feed my poas addiction. I know I should wait and see but I just cant resist. Obviously all BFNs so far.

I have 2 superdrug 10mIU tests so I might do one tonight, preferably tomorrow with fmu. Are you guys I the UK? I don't want to waste money on rubbish tests!

Do you think early result tests (10-12.5mIU) available on the high street are not worth it?

Any advice welcome!

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Ya I totally believe those eBay tests aren't as sensitive. I'm finally receiving faint positives on them. But bold positives on easy home and first response.

I guess the eBay ones are good for poas addicts. But confirm everything with a better test lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo