Community post

Discussion

Probably over thinking things....

My hubby and I have been TTC for quite a few months now and I was using the wondfo OV tests for a couple cycles, then switched to the CBD Advanced. I recently decided to stop using all OPKs because of the conflicting results--while one would be blazing positive, the other would be negative. It started to frustrate me and make me question if I just might be too old (38 tomorrow).

This cycle started on 7/22 and my husband and I BD Aug 1, 3, and 5th. AF due today. This is the first month I did not write down ANY symptom, I don't even have a pregnancy test in my house, and I only have an idea of when I ovulated. BUT, after my experiences the past few days, it occurred to me that I have not started spotting yet. My last several cycles I start spotting 2-3 days before I get AF. I also get AF cramps 3 days before actually getting it, but have not had that either. The other random things I noticed only over the last few days are:
1) Needing a nap after work (that just doesn't happen)
2) Very vivid dreams
3) Sensitivity to smell (everything smells like hotdogs ugh)
4) Craving for hot tea (??? I NEVER drink hot tea)
5) Swollen gums
6) Abundance of CM (yesterday and day before)
7) Feeling famished especially in the morning & at bed time
8) This morning I gagged while brushing my teeth (I don't think that has ever happened)

Today I do notice some AF like cramps, but no spotting, yet. Feels kind of wet, but every time I go check there is nothing. I would honestly be BLOWN away if I ended up with a BFP this month, so I'm not even going to get my hopes up. I am used to AF arriving a day early or right on schedule so it will be no surprise when she shows. Just thought these "symptoms" were odd as they only just began a few days ago. If/when AF does show- I will chalk it up to cutting out all alcohol and eating cleaner.

To those of you who have been TTC, I wish you the best of luck. Those who got your BFP's, a big Congratulations!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo