Community post

Discussion

spotting ;(

im a few days away from my period, but i just spotted. Its not even big, i barely noticed it. In the last few days, i've had these symptoms:
-light cramping
-twinges
-bach ache
-boobs are big (my friend noticed!)
-nauseous
-sleeplessness
-tired
-food adversion
-i can pretty much smell anything now..

i would really appreciate your advise :)

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I would have to say that if you are pregnant then maybe your having some spotting due to implantation?? Not to sound gross,but was the spotting red,pink or brown (old blood?) The cramping may be due to the stretching of the womb or AF arriving. My best suggestion would be take an early response HPT It should work if your 3 days away. All these symptoms you described can be either AF or pregnancy related. Hope this helps,Keep us posted! Good luck and baby dust to you :)

12 years ago

Sounds like implantation. Don't count yourself out yet!

12 years ago

thank you girls!!!!

the spotting was red, but super small! it was like a little, tiny dot!

I have been peeing a lot. I pee twice almost every hour;/
HOping for a positive result!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Seeing as is wasn't a large amount of bleeding I'm pretty sure your safe. What are your current stats..Being DPO? When is AF due? And when do you plan on retesting? Please keep us posted..I'm gonna go ahead and follow this post :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo