Community post

Discussion

19 days late still bfn!

my husband and I have been trying for a baby and so far nada...im normally 32 day cycle.

this time I'm 19 days and on cd50.
iv had egg white cm a few days ago...today ive got a bad headache no other symptoms....ive had light light cramping or twictching all test have been neg.....sooo anyone else have this and still got a positive ....I don't monitor when I O or do anything like that...I just go buy the traditional 14days into cycle you O....I don't remember ever being this late....

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I wasted a year going with the CD14 ovulation theory and was missing my fertile window by a week. If you use opk' s and chart your bbt then you always know if you ovulated or not. An opk will warn you ovulation is going to happen (bd'ing as soon as you notice the line start to darken increases your chances) but it's the rise in temp for at least 3 days following that confirms ovulation was successful.
If for some reason you didn't ovulate your body could have tried again and your cycle would lengthen. Your luteal phase stays pretty constant so a long cycle is usually the influence of the first part of your cycle. If you had ewcm a few days ago then that might have been your body trying to ovulate, did you get a chance to ?
It wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor but you are now in the tww

7 years ago

Yes we did BD on the day I saw the ewcm! It was yesterday lol.... So should we again today and tomorrow just incase?

I'll try harder to keep up on my O day... I know the dollar store sells the kits.
Should I not test than again tomorrow. I noticed too that my body feels hotter than usual. Yesterday and today.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo