Community post

Discussion

8dpo faint POS, 9dpo negative...??

I took 2 tests with my morning urine on my 8dpo ( I know it was really early but I've had so many symptoms beginning) and I got faint positives. I even posted the pic on here and 78% of members said positive too. Then the morning of 9dpo it was negative, I don't see faint at all. What would cause the faint yesterday? Does this mean my body rejected the baby? Do I still have a chance this cycle? I'm really discouraged. My biggest fear is that we can't have another baby. After my first child I had complications with a ovarian cyst torsion and lose my right ovary and part of the Fallopian tube. After that I had no periods for 3 years. Doctor tried to even provoke a period with a progesterone pill process. Still nothing. After trying things, 6 years later, I had normal cycles and have been for almost 1 year now (my daughter is 7). I'm scared my body (shut down) after my daughter, as the doctor described. I'm now 30 and my husband and I would like just one more. Any input or similar stories would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
I had a wee look at your test and I think I can also see a very slight line but it's very faint which means if your urine was slightly more dilute today then it might not show up.
It is still very early days especially when you consider that implantation happens 5-12dpo and it can take another five days for the hcg to show in a test. You always have a chance, my doctor said if it's a cp then you will get af straight away, after five weeks it can become more complicated. So unless you have your period then you still have a chance!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you have had such a rough time let's hope this is the start of your good luck
Hope you get a lovely dark line in the next few days

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo